The focus of the Sales Operations group is to maximize business performance by being the objective, trusted partner to the sales organization – through strategic planning, cross-functional collaboration and operational excellence. The Dealer Sales Operations Program Coordinator is responsible for the support of the Dealer Sales Team. This position collaborates with various KAR entities to meet the business needs and drive critical projects and strategic initiatives to support revenue growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead assigned programs and provide day to day support of sales team members by resolving issues, answering questions, or escalating to the appropriate team for resolution
- Maintain sales territories, customer account assignment, distribution lists, security and active directly groups, team sheets and employee matrix
- Understand and document a day in the life of the sales team members and identify any changes that will impact assigned team’s daily tasks
- Provide Training on tools, technologies, and programs to maximum sales productivity and efficiency. Ensure new hires have been assigned all technologies and training needed to be successful.
- Assist with lead generation for sales teams and monitoring their progress
- Provide Sales Pipeline support and deliver summarized results of sales efforts identifying wins/losses to program participants and sales leadership
- Actively monitor and cleanse employee data, customer data, sales data, and group data
- Assist with special deals and rebates/earn back programs to ensure all deals are facilitated accurately
- Provide Project Management for new initiatives. Facilitate rollouts and launches of new initiatives, processes, and/or technologies. Monitor adoption and escalate areas of concern to leaders
- Identify and advocate synergies across Dealer Services Teams to create a culture of collaboration and teamwork and provide support to Program Managers and Directors
- Assist in the creation and calculation of compensation plans for the sales teams
- Support the rollout of a new pay plan by communicating these changes in a timely manner
- Provide analytics to increase sales performance and operational efficiency
- All other duties assigned
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, 3-5 years of applicable work experience.
- A high level of comfort with technology.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in MS Office, intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong CRM skills (preferably Salesforce).
- Proficient in Project Management and leading initiatives
- Must exhibit strong team player attributes with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent programs, and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Occasional overnight travel required.