Zomentum is a Partner Ecosystem Management platform that enables SaaS companies and channel partners to win more, together. We nurture a strong, trusted Partner Ecosystem, revolutionizing the SaaS selling process.
FOR PARTNERS: Zomentum reduces complexity of the sales, quoting & billing process, eliminating numerous tools with one modern platform built for the
FOR SAAS VENDORS: Zomentum enables b2b saas vendors to grow partnerships into a major acquisition channel by integrating channel partner GTM motion into their
existing sales motion.
With this, SaaS vendors get revenue visibility and predictability from partnerships and become a vendor of choice for the partners. Partners save their time by automating workflows and maximizing their profits
1. Investment - In February 2021, Zomentum raised $13 million in Series A funding from leading investors, including Accel Partners, Elevation Capital,. Total funding raised is $17 million.
2. Awards & Recognition - Zomentum's Revenue Platform has not only garnered the support of the investment community, but it is also quickly becoming a channel partner’s favorite, earning a range of accolades from channel partners, including:
- Top 10 Vendors of the year - ASCII Cup 2022
- Best Revenue Booster award - The20 Vision Conference 2022
- CRN’s 10 Hottest SaaS startup of 2022
- The ChannelPro Network Readers' Choice Award for Best Sales and Marketing Automation 2021
- Best Solution Presentation 2021 by The ASCII Group community of independent North American IT MSPs, VARs and solution providers
- Best Market Opportunity 2021 by The ASCII Group
- Most Innovative Solution 2020 by The ASCII Group
- 2021 ASCII Cup Vendor of the Year
3. Revenue & Scale - Zomentum has experienced exponential growth, recording 10X increases in revenue year over year
4. Acquisition - To bolster platform functionality and further expand its European presence, the company has acquired Belgium-based Goolash, a billing reconciliation tool that captures lost revenue from unsynced client licenses.
- Shruti Ghatge (CEO): ex-Accel, Exfinity Venture and Credit Suisse￨ IIT Kharagpur
- Rahil Shah (CTO): ex-Twitter, Rubrik￨IIT Bombay
- Strong product and tech team with experience across reputed tech organizations (Adobe, Freshworks, Microsoft, Chargebee)
- Experienced business team (Linkedin, Browserstack, Chargebee) from top universities (ISB, University of Michigan, BITS Pilani)
- Industry veterans and ex-channel partners based out of United States, United Kingdom and Europe
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own the end to end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Streamlining & optimizing the sales process.
- Track short term and long term sales data to drive actionable insights.
- Oversee the sale funnel & should possess strong analytical skills
- Manage the CRM data and draw insights.
- Designs and implement new/modified reports on sales pipeline and sales forecasts
- Create and manage dashboards and reports for the sales teams.
- 2+ years of experience in sales/revenue operations in a B2B SaaS or technology companies
- Proficient in Hubspot CRM
- MBA is preferred
- Stellar quantitative skills
- Ambitious, Hunger to grow and be part of an early-stage startup
- Bias towards action
- People-centric culture, Great Place to Work certified
- Saturdays and Sundays off, enjoy your weekend off with your friends and family
- Health Insurance coverage for you and your family
- No fixed hours, get the work done philosophy