We are looking for a SELF-MOTIVATED, DETAIL-ORIENTED, and ENERGY DRIVEN Sales Operations Specialist to work across the business units. Your primary responsibility is to provide sales support function essential to the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Global Sales team. Your day-to-day responsibility is to bridge the gap between Sales and other business units, track and analyze Global Sales team performance, and prepare and present sales-related reports.
Zenlayer (www.zenlayer.com) is an edge cloud services provider and global company headquartered in Los Angeles, Shanghai, Singapore, and Mumbai. Businesses utilize Zenlayer’s platform to deploy applications closer to the users and improve their digital experience. Zenlayer offers edge compute, networking, and application delivery services in more than 270 locations globally.
At Zenlayer, we strive to be better every day by providing services that exceed the expectations of those we serve. This includes internal and external customers!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with Sales, and other departments across the company to handle data entry and system management workflow and maximize quote-to-cash process efficiency
- Liaise between Sales, Operations, Finance, and Project Management team on various projects and initiatives
- Assist Sales team on preparation of weekly report of planning, budgeting, and sales pipeline
- Coordinate and organize internal sales training and meetings
- Bachelor's Degree or 2-5 years of work experience, IT or related experience is a plus
- Expert in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with the ability to quickly adapt to new systems and processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to details and aptitude in problem-solving
- Must be comfortable in working independently and making judgement calls under general supervision
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple priorities and managing deadlines with success
- Bi-Lingual in Chinese Mandarin is a must
- Work Location: Diamond Bar, CA
- Job Type: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
- Zenlayer offers a competitive compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits, etc.