Order Processing Analyst (Remote)
We are looking for an Order Processing Analyst for a large, global B2B high-tech company. This role will be responsible for working with Regional Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, and other internal teams to execute the order lifecycle process (order processing, sales contract management, and provisioning) to meet company financial and legal requirements as well as processing deadlines.
This is a 6 -month contract (Extension possible). 40 hours per week role, Remote in the US. This is a W2 employee of Stage 4 Solutions. Health benefits and 401K are offered.
- Review and validate order and sales contract information sources (order forms, agreements, POs, approvals) for completeness and accuracy in accordance to processing SLAs and booking policies.
- Ensure the accuracy of booked orders regarding orders, sales contracts, and sales account data in the CRM and ERP systems.
- Facilitate provisioning of new accounts and/or services and work with Operations to investigate and resolve any provisioning issues.
- Provide operational support to sales and other teams with regard to the order lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Sales and other internal teams (Finance, Legal, Operations, IT) to resolve day-to-day issues, and improve processes in order to exceed operational and performance goals.
- Ensure data maintenance and integrity by supporting ad hoc requests to reconcile and or update any order, sales contract, or sales account data discrepancies.
- Support period close activities by reviewing booking and open provisioning reports and working with Sales, A/R, and or Operations to reconcile any discrepancies related to order information and or provisioning.
- Generate, maintain, and analyze order operational reports to calculate and compile metrics to track performance activities and KPIs as well as reports for management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the quote-to-cash process that improves service, speed, or cost to optimize the order lifecycle.
- 2-4 years of relevant order and sales contract operations experience including quote and sales order processing, sales contract management, and opportunity management, with increasing levels of responsibilities. Preferably in a software and or SaaS (Software-As-A-Service) sales organization.
- Proficient experience and expertise in SAP
- Prior experience with CRM/ERP tools and systems.
- Familiarity with the end-to-end quote to cash cycle.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, required.
- Experience with Visio or other process flow applications and a plus in DocuSign or other document signing applications.
- BA/BS or equivalent 4-year degree preferred.
Please submit your resume to our network at https://www.stage4solutions.com/careers/ (apply to the Order Processing Analyst (Remote) (
Please feel free to forward this job post to others you think may be interested.
Stage 4 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing employees with an inclusive environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on the job requirements and candidates' qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion/belief, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Compensation: $45/hr. - $47/hr.