Additional Locations: US-MN-Arden Hills; US-MN-Mankato/Rochester; US-MN-Minneapolis; US-MN-Minnetonka; US-MN-Northern/Duluth; US-MN-Plymouth
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Sales Strategy Business Analyst will drive analytics, strategy, and planning for the Interventional Cardiology Therapies (ICTx) sales team in the Cardiology Group of Boston Scientific. As an integral member of the Sales Strategy Operations team, this position interacts with various sales and marketing leaders and is responsible for building, reporting, and influencing commercial sales growth models to enable the organization to grow at scale for future years. This role requires business acumen, customer solution focus mindset, multi-tasking skills, comprehensive organizational skills, and analytical ability.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Provides key analytics and insights to the ICTx management and sales teams to help inform and develop field strategies.
- Supports development of scalable processes, structures, tools, mythology, and resources for the sales organization to execute strategic priorities.
- Creates, monitors, and supports sales operation reports and dashboards in Excel and Salesforce that assist commercial leadership in managing the business and measuring the progress of key initiatives and clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to a non-technical audience.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials for sales leadership, executives, board of directors, and other stakeholders (internal & external)
- Timely delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics reports to monitor business trends, territory performance and rankings, sales process and pipeline metrics, and key corporate initiatives
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects
- Build strong collaborative relationships across the division (including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Pricing & Contracting, Sales Training, and other internal groups, etc.). Ensure alignment with proposed strategies and plans and facilitate collaboration towards achieving common goals and outcomes
- What we’re looking for in you:
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, advanced skills with Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience Tableau and Salesforce
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex business operations challenges
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment and partner with internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues, even without direct reporting relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to mobilize key stakeholders and engage leadership
- Highly analytical with the ability to analyze large sets of data from multiple perspectives to generate conclusions and drive decisions
- Ability to interpret ambiguous requests, and partner with key stakeholders in driving goals
- Ability to efficiently and effectively handle multiple and shifting priorities
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Focus in, Sales Operations and/or Marketing functions preferred.
- 2+ years of sales strategy, analytics, finance, sales support, and/or related analytical work experience
- Must be a team player and be able to work with a positive attitude in the fast-paced world of sales. The individual should be able to build long-lasting relationships with key contacts at all levels of the sales and BSC organization
- Detail-oriented but can manage and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining accuracy and meeting deadlines. The individual should be able to balance short-term, urgent needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented individual that drives results
Requisition ID: 556794
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!