Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Dan Swimm, Vice President of Revenue Operations at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Formstack RevOps team, you will directly contribute to optimizing the speed and efficiency of the commercial business motion at Formstack. You will support and own the Deal Desk function, managing sales data integrity, performing contract creation and reconciliation, and partnering with the Finance team to streamline invoicing operations. You will also act as a partner to the Sales team, ensuring that all deals are closed with speed, ease and accuracy. Top candidates will come from B2B backgrounds where they have seen rapid growth and scale, and have shown the ability to create order from ambiguity. This person will be able to work with a high degree of autonomy, quickly identify errors and discrepancies between contracts/system-of-record data and answering appropriately to solve underlying issues.
How You’ll Succeed
- Be the primary point of contact for sales teams on quote and order form creation
- Shepherd deals through the sales cycle & internal approval process while partnering with the appropriate cross-functional teams
- Ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce, auditing every closed/won opportunity and validating it with the signed contract
- Act as sales-facing subject matter expert on process, policy, and pricing-related matters
- Partner cross-functionally and serve as key liaison and escalation point for sales, account management, finance, and legal on all deal-related topics
- Support our CPQ systems
- Contribute to operational process improvements to increase the effectiveness of Deal Desk
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for all Deal Desk processes
- Manage any required sales contract amendments and addendums
- Manage overall data quality/hygiene and ongoing processes to support data quality
- Effectively prioritize and manage additional ad-hoc requests and responsibilities
What We’re Looking For
- Knowledge of quote-to-cash process
- Knowledge of revenue recognition standards
- Incredibly detail-oriented
- Highly analytical, solutions-focused
- Very quick learner and comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Works well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate complex cross-functional situations
- Experience with leading sales tools including, but not limited to, SFDC, CPQ, digital signature platform and CLMs
- Can operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Order management experience
- Nice-to-Haves: Finance, Consulting, or Investment Banking experience
$70,000 - $75,000 per year (USD) + bonus up to 5% of base salary
- This is a remote position.*** What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada:
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal-opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process, from resume collection to application questions, is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, Lever, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.