OTT Financial Group is the parent organization of a group of financial services and investment companies. We leverage cutting-edge fintech innovations to bring excellent financial advice and best-in-class wealth management to our customers and business partners. Empowering 5,000+ merchants and hundreds of thousands of individual clients across Canada, we are the home to a wealth of expertise in forex and securities trading, mobile and cross-border payment, and investment fund management.
We are ambitious, results-focused, and forward-looking. At OTT, you’ll get numerous opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a cohort of talented people from diverse backgrounds and industries. Tackling business challenges in a collaborative and innovative environment, you’ll be encouraged to be your best self and make a meaningful impact.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist (Bi lingual ) to support our business growth in Toronto. This is a full-time position.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Vacation Leave, Parental Leave and Family Medical Leave
- Centrally located modern and spacious offices close to Eglinton and Leslie
- Free use of onsite Gym and Sports Facilities, and regular Company Social Events
- Learning and Professional Development Support
- A chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team
- Community involvement through the annual Terry Fox Run
- Tremendous opportunities for Growth and Development
How you will contribute:
- Assist Business Development Team to complete information gathering and boarding process
- Provide assistance to frontline sales during communication with internal departments on merchants’ complaints and issues
- Maintain boarding access to multiple partner acquirers’ portals
- Assist solving credential issues with partner acquirers’ contact persons
- Help develop and update go-to-market sales materials
- Maintain multiple sales pipelines and perform analysis
- Perform regular analysis on new merchants, existing merchants and VAS merchants
What you bring to the table:
- Min of 1-2 years experience in sales operations support, preferably in the payments industry
- Excellent phone communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation, and training skills
- Strong English and Mandarin communications skills, comfortable with both marketing and technical writeup
- Analytical skills to interpret data to sound improvement plans to help streamline sales/customer on- boarding processes
- Strong understanding of sales process
- Computer proficient and good Excel skills
Apply now and unleash your full potential.
OTT Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee can realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. We appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to work at our Leslie Street head office?
- credit card or payments industry: 1 year (required)
- English (required)
- Mandarin (required)
Work Location: One location