*MUST BE OPEN TO RELOCATION TO OH, GA, FL, TX, AZ, CO
Does this describe you?
- Do you love managing, motivating and inspiring teams to achieve goals they never thought possible?
- Would your direct reports say you really hold them accountable and inspire them to assure they consistently exceed goals?
- Would your peers and counterparts say you are a person of high integrity and will always do the right thing?
- Are you highly organized and disciplined? Have you successfully run multiple operations?
- Do you desire ownership in an established, extremely successful organization?
- Is it important for you to have a significant impact on the bottom line and the future growth of an organization?
If this describes you, this is your opportunity to be a part of a high-growth, privately-held organization named by Glassdoor as one of the nation’s top 50 workplaces. The Connor Group is a national leader in operating upscale apartment communities and is considered the best in its industry. Since 1992, we’ve grown from zero to $3.7 billion in assets. Along the way we’ve won national awards for innovation and community involvement. But we’re most proud of our more than 400 associates, who remain our No. 1 key to success.
No apartment industry experience? Great! We’ve grown successfully by bringing an entirely new and innovative approach to the apartment industry, carried out by a senior management team with no prior industry experience. Our senior leadership team consists of people from a variety of backgrounds with certain common traits: talent and proven track records of leading, motivating and managing overachieving teams.
Qualified candidates should:
- Successful record running multi-unit organization with both sales and operational responsibility
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills
- Strong history of meeting and exceeding sales and profit objectives
- Have contributed to the significant growth and success of an organization
The qualified candidate will be afforded the following opportunities:
- Unique opportunity to play a game changing role in the long term success of our organization
- Partnership opportunity within 24-36 months. Equity Partnership estimated to be worth $6 to $8 million over 20 years
- Leadership role with a company named a Top 50 workplace by Glassdoor.com
- Great fully paid health benefits and an industry-best 401(k)
- Chance to work with some of the best and brightest individuals in the industry
- Opportunity to work with an elite, game changing organization