Who We Are
Chomps’ redefines better-for-you snacking with its signature meat snacks, made from the highest quality, humanely raised meats and containing only natural ingredients. The Chomps mission is to inspire, educate, and fuel our community with accessible, sustainable, real food that tastes great. Chomps is the only meat snack that is Grass Fed & Finished, Whole30 Approved, Gluten Free, Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Certified Humane.
What You Will Do
We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented professional to join the team as E-commerce Operations Sr. Analyst. In this role, you will contribute to support our day to day operations with managing all ECommerce forecasting, shipment coordination, and operations reporting related. You will broadly support other E-commerce & Sales operations projects related new platform onboarding and promotional planning. You will become skilled with Chomps forecasting software, Amazon Seller, and other large Ecommerce platforms. You will be a cross-team communicator and collaborator with opportunity to learn all areas of the business related to Sales Operations and how they relate to total Chomps sales growth success.
Traits of a Chompian
You are self-motivated and action oriented, with a team player mindset. You are scrappy, resourceful, and persistent. You are a critical thinker and natural problem solver that enjoys data and digging into the details to create value. You take complete ownership of everything you do and drive initiatives to completion. You have a “servant” mindset and go the extra mile for your company and customers. You have a hunger to learn and passion to achieve continuous improvement. You are a competitor by nature and have a track record of success. You take a keen interest in health, fitness, and nutrition.
- Own E-Commerce annual sku level and promotional forecasting, as well as monthly pacing reporting.
- Work collaboratively with the E-Commerce team to report on sales trends and necessary sku level adjustments weekly.
- Analyze consumption trends to provide forecast recommendations accordingly.
- Monitor and report on all 3rd party E-commerce inventory levels, in-stock rates, and account performance metrics (Amazon Seller, Walmart.com, Target.com, Thrive Market, and others)
- Manage inventory feed allocation on all D2C sites including Chomps.com, Amazon Seller (FBM), and Target.com
- Maintain E-commerce weekly forecast pacing and on-hand report to drive line of sight in to any expected shortages on D2C and Amazon Seller
- Collaborate with Operations team to allocate inventory to each e-commerce account, understand upcoming inventory availability, communicate retailer in-stock levels and transportation planning.
- Collaborate with E-commerce, Marketing & Shopper marketing to understand upcoming promotional initiatives, new product launches, and sampling efforts that will impact sell-through and demand to better shipment planning accuracy.
- Assist E-commerce team operationally with new platform set up details related to MOQs, shipping cost optimization, transportation and labeling guidelines.
- Represent E-commerce team and collaborate cross-functionally on S&OP supply/demand meetings
- Become a subject matter expert in our internal forecasting tool (modus planning) as well as our internal 3PL management platform (ShipFusion)
- Become Provide ad-hoc analysis on forecast variance, SKU level variance and trends
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Consumer Packaged Goods, ideally in a fast paced environment
- Prior industry experience in food, CPG, and/or grocery/natural is preferred
- Strong analytical skillset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding communication (both verbal and written, and team collaboration skills)
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Amazon and/or other ecommerce forecasting experience preferred
What You’ll Get
- Make an impact: Join a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial-spirited team at a pivotal point to positively impact the food industry
- Upward mobility: Grow within Chomps quickly based on outstanding performance
- Competitive pay: We offer competitive compensation packages to top talent. We win together
- Comprehensive benefits: Health/vision/dental, 401K matching, unlimited time off, wellness stipend
Powered by JazzHR