We are looking for an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join our executive team to lead our sales and revenue growth efforts. As CRO, you will be responsible for creating and executing a sales and revenue strategy that aligns with the company's overall business goals and maintains and further advances hellocare’s position as a leader in the Telehealth industry.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy to drive revenue growth for the company across various market segments, regions and channels
- Manage the overall performance of the sales, marketing, and customer success teams by implementing strong processes, metrics and best practices.
- Develop and maintain key partnerships with key stakeholders to drive growth and revenue; such as health systems, provider groups, health plans and distributors
- Identify and capitalize on new business opportunities to drive revenue growth; such as expanding into new geographies, launching new products or services, and exploring new distribution channels
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the telehealth industry and the company's target markets and customer segments through research, industry events and networking.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive leadership team to set and execute on the company's strategic growth plan by aligning revenue objectives with the overall company strategy.
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and adjust the company's strategy accordingly to stay ahead of the competition.
- Act as a key spokesperson for the company, representing the company in interactions with investors, analysts, media, and other external stakeholders.
- Optimize the current revenue streams and develop new ones by implementing product bundling, upselling, cross-selling and other techniques
- Create and implement pricing strategy and structures that are competitive, profitable and aligned with the company's overall strategy
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients and industry leaders to generate new business opportunities and enhance customer loyalty
- Provide regular reports to the executive team on revenue performance and growth, including forecasting and budgeting
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth in a technology or telehealth company, with a strong understanding of the sales process, sales strategies and tactics, and the ability to lead a sales team.
- Strong experience in Sales and Business Development in the U.S and EU Markets
- Have a deep understanding of the telehealth industry and its key players, including healthcare providers, payers, and regulatory bodies. Be familiar with the latest trends, technologies, and challenges facing the industry.
- Be an experienced leader with a proven ability to manage and motivate high-performing teams. Be able to create a sales and business development culture that aligns with the company's goals and values.
- Have the ability to develop and execute a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy, and the ability to identify and capitalize on new business opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Excellent communicator and negotiator, able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, as well as with external stakeholders such as investors, analysts, and media.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities to help understand and manage sales performance, budget, forecasting and other relevant metrics.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- You should have a good understanding of technology, software and tools commonly used in the telehealth industry, including electronic health records (EHRs), remote monitoring devices, and telemedicine platforms.
What's in it for you?
- Awesome Team culture
- Exciting projects and products
- Professional and ongoing development opportunities
- A fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience
hellocare powered by Solaborate is a leader in End-to-End telehealth and virtual healthcare delivery platform comprising software, hardware and AI. hellocare platform provides solutions Hospitals, Home Care and Primary Care such as Virtual Patient Observation/eSitter, Telehealth, Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Remote Examination Kit, Telemedicine Carts, Alerting, Communications and Workflow Management and AI use cases for fall prevention and detections.
More about Solaborate