SolveCube is a Talent Solutions company headquartered in Singapore that launched SolveCube.com, an Artificial Intelligence driven marketplace platform that fulfills the talent needs at middle and senior management levels. Our clientele includes leading global consulting firms, PE/VC firms and reputed MNCs across Asia Pacific and Middle East.
At SolveCube, we count on the executive team to solve complex business problems with creativity and passion, always ready to learn something new. We’re seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to join us in this mission, with a focus on strategic planning, product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships. Together with other members of the executive team, the CRO will execute on the corporate strategic plan - focusing on the expansion of customer segments and business partnerships - and ultimately strengthen operations. The CRO will also be instrumental in creating a strategic plan for boosting revenue streams.
Objectives of this role
- Partner with senior leadership to execute the current corporate strategic plan and develop additional plans
- Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments
- Drive business growth across all customer segments, and share responsibility with the marketing team for improving strategy and customer experience
- Help maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable partners in a strategic way
- Build and foster creative teams that are committed to our culture of innovation
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth
- Monitor the marketplace and analyze opportunities, providing competitive strategies and tactics
- Remain well-connected with customers to ensure that their needs are being factored into the product development and enhancement cycles
- Collaborate with the delivery, operations, product management, and marketing teams on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models for achieving revenue goals
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing, sales, and account management teams
- Participate in contract negotiations
Required skills and qualifications
- 15 or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
- Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively
- Experience in making decisions based on business metrics
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
- Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in business administration or related field
The process of shortlisting and engaging is completed through the AI marketplace platform www.solvecube.com
Onboard the platform in 4 minutes. Upload your credentials and respond to five questions. Our matchmaking engine does the rest to match client needs to skill sets.