FreshBooks is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and we know that different folks thrive in different working environments: Remote, onsite, and everything in between, you'll find it with us.
The Sales Operations Analyst is a key role within the FreshBooks Sales Organization. The Sales Operation Analyst is passionate about accelerating our Sales Team with the tools, data, skills and processes they need to do their best work. As the Sales Operations Analyst you will work closely and report directly to the International Sales Operations Manager, and work with the Global Sales team and an array of stakeholders from across the business. You will be responsible for 2 main pillars within the Sales Operations organization: Analytics & Reporting, with a focus on compiling analytics on various sales metrics and KPIs, and working with Finance, Billing, Marketing groups on investigating and reconciling data sets; and Technical Sales Support, focusing on Salesforce reporting and dashboards, Salesforce administrative tasks, as well as general Sales tools stack support for 100+ sales users.
Analytics and Reporting:
- Develop and maintain robust suite of reporting and analytics that uncover key performance insights/intelligence for Sales leadership
- Develop and maintain our core reporting dashboards in Salesforce across Sales team and Senior Leadership team and adhoc reporting
- Assist the Senior Sales Director in the weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast and actual reports to finance
- Responsible for preparing biweekly reports and slides around forecast/actuals vs budget, Sales and Marketing Lead & Opp performance
- Proactively provide insights from reports analytics on trends to support decision making
- Responsible for preparing biweekly reports around Product Feature Suggestion and customer feedback on lost opportunity to support the Product Marketing Team
- Collaborate with Finance, Billing, Data Analytics/Operations around to facilitate in investigation, reconciliation and or extracting actionable insights from Salesforce
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Salesforce: leads, accounts, contacts and opportunities as well as workflow procedures for Net New Business (Acquisition) and Existing Business (CS & Upsell)
- Work with the Salesforce Administrator to oversee the Salesforce Architecture, and provide training and direction to the Sales Team to maintain best practice execution of sales workflows on Salesforce
- Help maintain Salesforce Service Desk tickets to ensure the sales engine operates smoothly and efficiently by identifying and resolving inefficiencies and user requests
- Ability to effectively utilize, administer and manage the Sales Technology Stack: Salesforce, SalesLoft, RingDNA, Calendly, Drift, LinkedIn Navigator, DocuSign, Guru, Lessonly, Scrape.io, Validity, Rollup Helper, Round Robin and Dataloader
- Monitor and audit data quality and perform various data validation checks, appends, and other tasks as needed to support mass uploads or updates to our account or contact data
- Ability to compile and interpret large data sets from disparate sources
- Bachelor's degree, Business, Commerce, Finance or other related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Sales Analyst or Salesforce Administrator role
- Tech-savvy, experience working with Sales tools such as Salesforce, SalesLoft, Dataloader.io
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and Pivot tables is preferred
- Understanding of Software-as-a Service (SAAS) revenue technology is helpful
- Demonstrated communication and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with strong time management skills, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing
- Results-driven, collaborative team player and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects with minimal direction
- Experience with advanced analytics tools such as Tableau / Looker / Power BI / Oracle / Cognos
- Project Management Methodologies experience
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our employees:
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits - Including retirement savings programs matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, parental leave and new parent support, annual healthy living credit, comprehensive medical and dental benefits dependent on your region, and more.
- Perks that Matter - Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- Working Environments to Help You Thrive - Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Canada and Mexico, and remote FreshBookers receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders - We care about each other across the organization and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- Accelerated growth - 3 week dedicated company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job, and a bi-annual review process.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone (+1) 416-780-2700 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.