Insightly, the new breed of CRM, helps modern businesses of all sizes build lifelong customer relationships and grow faster than ever before. Insightly's out of the box capabilities allow you to tailor each user's experience for every customer facing role. It is easy to use, easy to set up, highly customizable to your industry, and offers fast time to value at a low total cost of ownership. With more than 1.5 million users and over 25,000 companies worldwide, Insightly is the world’s most popular CRM software for Google and Office 365 users.
Founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, Insightly is backed by $50 million in funding from leading venture capital firms: Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Capital Partners, Scott Bommer and Sozo Ventures.
Insightly CRM is looking for a Sales Strategy & Operations Associate to join our fast-growing CRM company. As a key member of a lean team, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of challenges, processes, and tools that makes the engine of this Sales organization hum. As a member of our Sales Operations team, you will work to optimize the workflows, tech stack, and strategies that enable Sales to run better, faster, and smarter. Sales Operations is an excellent team to learn how a business really runs. This person will work frequently with Sales Leadership and have a significant impact on the growth and development of the business.
Essential Job Functions (or “Job Duties”)
- Sales & operational processes: Manage, improve, and automate various workflows powering the Sales org - from lead routing to data flows - to reduce manual work and increase efficiency
- Systems & administration: Assist in maintenance and integration of the Sales tech stack (think CRM, ZoomInfo, 6Sense, Workato, Recurly, PandaDoc, etc)
- Territory support: Assist in the various functions of territory management, including lead/account routing, workflow optimization, pod management, and aligning the AE, SDR, & CSM teams
- Project management: SalesOps is largely project-oriented, so you’ll be supporting various business initiatives coming down the funnel, as well as leading some of your own
- Cross-collaboration: Partnering frequently with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance to help troubleshoot issues, break down information silos, and build future-state systems and processes
- Reporting: Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis for the Sales team, from pipeline reporting to activity tracking
- The scrappy startup mentality is part of our DNA, so there's a lot of rolling up your sleeves, getting into the weeds, and problem solving to do on a daily basis. Balancing competing priorities and needs will be an essential part of your role. We tackle today’s challenges while balancing our need to build for the long-term
- Natural smarts: We are looking for people who can look at complex problems and solve them start to finish.
- Technical skills: You have advanced Excel skills, know SQL basics, have experience with CRM, and are software-savvy. Experience with integrations tools (Workato, Zapier, etc) a bonus
- Business acumen: You understand business basics, particularly the SaaS model
- Process and operational thinking: You can identify and tackle a problem independently, iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a digestible way for future audiences.
- Communication and stakeholder management: You can communicate with the right parties, often across various departments, to figure out how we build the right processes and workflows to drive efficiency while also giving us the data to measure how we're doing. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Flexibility and hustle: You manage change and ambiguity well, and can correctly prioritize and pivot between multiple tasks or projects at once. You can quickly differentiate priorities from distractions.
- Previous sales/revenue operations, startup, consulting, or other operational experience preferred
The target hiring salary range for this role is $81,000 to $93,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. Additional variable compensation may be available for positions eligible. The salary range may vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. Insightly complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.
- Career: We offer a well rounded total rewards package including equity for all employees, 401k, career learning & growth opportunities, and comprehensive employer-sponsored health plans.
- Work-life balance: We offer a generous flexible time off policy in addition to paid company holidays.
- A company that cares! Insightly is now a 100% remote first company, which includes all of the benefits we provide for our employees to best adapt to the challenges and needs of a digital and dispersed workforce:
- Full IT set up for your home work station (laptop, monitor, keyboard, mouse, monitor stand)
- $250 one-time Ergonomics Stipend for all employees to set up their home office for success and comfort
- $50 per month remote work stipend to help you with your remote work needs
- Monthly virtual and instructor-led meditation sessions
- Annual membership to Peloton fitness app
- Monthly company newsletters, professional speakers, and more!
- Virtual team and company events to keep the party going
- Culture and Values: Diversity, Inclusion, and Support for all employees is vital to Insightly. To do so we have fantastic initiatives such as:
- Company wide Women in Tech group, which focuses on having female speakers from all backgrounds come and have "fireside chats" with the company on their careers, backgrounds, advice, etc.
- Women in Sales support group, which focuses on professional development, community, and career advancement
- Continual company-wide Diversity and Inclusion training with expert speakers and instructors
- Company matched donations to support Black and civil rights charities such as NAACP, BLM, ACLU, George Floyd Memorial Fund, Compassion Oakland, Asian Americans Advancing Justice, and more!
To empower companies to build lasting relationships with their customers.
- We play as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big.
- We strive to make customers happy.
- We build with simplicity not complexity.
Insightly is on a significant growth trajectory with a solid track record and reputable investors. We have concluded a Series C financing round and are backed by Emergence Capital Partners, Cloud Apps Management LC, Sozo Ventures, and TrueBridge Capital Partners.
Insightly is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, martial status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Insightly is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation. A request for an accommodation will be responded to, but non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application or submitting application materials, will not receive a response.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Insightly, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 58 West Portal Ave PMB 716 San Francisco, CA 94127 and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com . Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under [either the standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield]. You can obtain a copy of the standard contractual clauses by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.