Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we are passionate about providing money saving solar and energy efficiency solutions for people of all income levels. We are seeking an equally passionate Director Sales Operations to assist in monitoring critical business KPIs and implementing new sales processes, technologies and change across both Inside and Outside sales. Reporting to the SVP of Sales, this role will have executive visibility with recurring meetings, presentations, and analyses with the PosiGen C-Suite.
Salary Range is $130,000 - $150,000
Ideal candidates will be located in or near PosiGen's current operational footprint (MA, CT, PA, NJ, MS, LA).
Up to 20% travel required
Essential Job Functions
- Use a data-driven approach to optimizing the sales organization, identifying opportunities for improving sales conversion rates
- Interpretation of data, vast knowledge of Salesforce, expert in reporting and analysis
- Work closely with local sales management to understand sales performance and forecasts
- Assist SVP of Sales in managing KPIs, action plans and performance management
- Analyze performance data to identify gaps in sales funnel and drive new resources/process changes to ensure optimal sales performance
- Engage with Marketing team to optimize the existing lead purchasing process
- Manage and oversee the Sales budget, forecast and for performance goal setting, and estimated monthly/quarterly/yearly spend
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance/Data Analysis, or equivalent preferred; MBA or similar advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years professional experience in business/sales and project management
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud)
- Highly Proficient with Google Suite, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and other project management tools (Asana, Clickup or equivalent)
- Experience with documentation of business requirements and user processes (using Lucidchart, Visio or similar tools)
- Proven track record of proven leadership abilities (communication, relationship building, training & development)
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Knowledge of solar energy and/or solar industry experience a plus
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.