About The Job
TS Imagine, the world's leading provider of real-time trading, portfolio, and risk management solutions for the financial services industry, is looking for Revenue Operations Analyst, entry-level to join our growing team.
Who Will Love This Job
- An ambitious and driven individual – you have the energy to maximize customer satisfaction and retention through first rate levels of service and follow up.
- A strong communicator – you are adept at building and maintaining trusted and respected relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- A self-motivator – you are capable of working effectively in a fast-paced business environment, managing multiple tasks and deadlines.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce
- Review and analyze customer contracts in relation to recurring and non-recurring revenue
- Manage cancellations process (review cancellation requests, calculate revenue loss, create SalesForce opportunities)
- Assist contracts team in preparing quotes, responding to RFPs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Contracts, Finance, Product, etc.) to ensure deals comply with accounting requirements and internal processes
- Act as the first point of contact to resolve any queries related to revenues or fees in customer contracts
- Help drive projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales cycle
You should have
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience working with SalesForce.com is a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well
- Ability to keep up with frequent changes to products, policies, procedures, and people
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation and an eye toward continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to work with remote teams
Why TS Imagine / Benefits
- Currently hybrid home-office (at least 3 days in the office)
- 5 weeks vacation and 3 personal days
- Annual bonus and salary review
- Training budget $1,500
- RRSP with 3% company matching
- Health insurance
- Subvention for public transportation (Opus & Cie)
- Only Montreal applicants will be considered
About TS Imagine
Created out of the combination of two best-in-class SaaS platforms, TradingScreen and Imagine Software, TS Imagine delivers integrated trading, portfolio and real-time risk solutions for capital markets. The platform is uniquely positioned to streamline complex and time-consuming workflows across front, middle, and back office functions. TS Imagine has close to 400 employees in 10 offices worldwide, serving approximately 500 global buy-side and sell-side institutions across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific including hedge funds, traditional asset managers, pension funds, mutual funds, and financial institutions.
We challenge our employees every day to think creatively and innovate across silos and across platforms.