Who we are:
MasterClass is the streaming platform where the world's best come together so anyone, anywhere, can access and be inspired by their knowledge and stories. We put you in the room with the creators, thinkers, makers and leaders who have changed the world, so that you can change yours.
Members get unprecedented access to 150+ instructors and classes across a wide variety of fields, including Arts & Entertainment, Business, Design & Style, Sports & Gaming, Writing and more. Step into Nas' recording studio and Gordon Ramsay's kitchen, and go behind the big screen with James Cameron. Design your career with Elaine Welteroth, get ready to win with Lewis Hamilton, perfect your pitch with Shonda Rhimes and discover your inner negotiator with Chris Voss.
It's a pivotal time for MasterClass – and we want you to be a part of the journey. With a HQ in San Francisco, an office in Waterloo, Ontario, and a future office in Los Angeles, we are looking to expand our team to support the business.
If you want to help make an impact on our members' lives – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for more than what a resume can show. If you don't have the exact experience or skills, but think you'd be a great addition to MasterClass, please apply for the role.
What You Will Do:
As the Director, Sales Operations, you will set the long term sales strategy, create processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency, and lead the Sales Operations team. You will also...
- Implement early warning systems to help actively manage the growth of the business (i.e. qualified pipeline, funnel activity, sales performance/execution, forecasting, etc.)
- Manage the weekly forecasting and pipeline reporting cadence
- Lead discussions about weekly and monthly metrics, including leading and lagging indicators for sales pipeline, sales activities, sales execution (win rates/sales cycle)
- Drive annual and long-range planning, optimize sales flow and enable deal delivery in partnership with Sales Leadership, Finance, and other cross-functional teams
- Lead territory and quota planning in alignment with the overall annual plan
- Facilitate the operational elements of executing on the plan, including alignment of Sales capacity and territories to overlay resources
- Provide a clean, centralized, and standardized view of the Sales funnel and associated KPIs to enable target setting and tracking the health of the business
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- 10+ years of related experience in Sales Operations positions and Sales Operations leadership positions
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, where initiatives are fluid and require constant prioritization
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Proven track record of successfully orchestrating large scale transformation projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Leadership
- Previous experience with Salesforce and scaling SaaS companies strongly preferred
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.