At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many.
Hyundai Motor Company Australia (HMCA) continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the award-winning IONIQ 5, redefining electric mobility and innovation. Hyundai have committed to Carbon Neutral by 2045.
We aim to reset how customers, employees and brand representatives think and feel about our brand and do this by always having our founder, Chung Ju-Yung’s have a go attitude at the forefront of everything we do. At HMCA, we proudly live by the ‘Have you tried it?’ ethos and philosophy to progress and grow as a company. Imagining what better will look like tomorrow, so that people can benefit from today.
As the Sales Operations Specialist you will play a key role in driving the achievement of HMCA’s business plan objectives by aligning the national and regional sales teams. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of regional and dealer targets, incentives and rewards programs while managing regional and dealer performance reporting. You will also liaise with regional sales teams to maximize program effectiveness and engagement.
About the Role
- Develop, model, monitor and analyse dealer target reward programs including financial implications
- Manage budgets and liaise with finance department to ensure timely payment
- Prepare key national, regional and dealer performance reports (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Assist in the preparation of regional and dealer targets in collaboration with sales management team and franchise development
- Collate and communicate forecasts for national, regional, dealer and program achievement
- Support national and regional teams with the preparation of key approval and presentation documents for incentives and countermeasures
- Collate presentations for and attend key national and regional meetings
- Support the development of the sales operations graduate
- Ensure all reports are delivered efficiently and accurately
- Maintain key IT and sales intelligence data pools (Power BI and SAP)
- Administrative accountability including tasks lists and instruction manuals
- This position is a key point of contact for regional sales teams and dealer performance reporting
Passionate > You have an interest in the automotive industry and are passionate about creating a great customer experience.
Organised > You have a proven ability to manage multiple tasks ensuring deadlines are met.
Team-player > You have experience working in a team to achieve goals and meet deadlines. You have great stakeholder management skills.
Technical > You are degree qualified and have advanced Excel skills and intermediate Word/PowerPoint skills.
Why work for Hyundai Motor Company Australia?
We take great pride in creating an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace with meaningful experiences, encouraging innovation and a growth mindset.
- Access to our Employee Vehicle Lease Program where you can utilise our Hyundai Cars at a reduced price
- Subsidised gym with personal trainers on-site
- Subsidised onsite café with barista made coffee.
- Close to public transport and the Sydney Metro
- Contribute to our corporate social responsibility program, Hyundai Help for Kids, which has raised over $10 million for not-for-profit organisations focused on the betterment of children’s lives.
- Exposure to all facets of the business including HMCA and GMAu.
- Ongoing training and development through AIM Courses and external agencies as required
- Free Employee Assistance Program and Birthday Leave
We are an equal opportunity employer where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality.
Next steps in Recruitment
If you would like a career with Hyundai Motor Company Australia, please submit your resume by using the apply button below. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by telephone by our People & Culture team. We would like to thank all other applicants for their interest and wish you well in your job search.