Our Lead Sales Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the day to day operations of the Sales Operations team, who support the sales team by raising and processing sales orders, assisting with reporting and maintaining effective sales and administrative procedures for the recording of all sales transactions.
What will you do?
- Coordinate the day to day work allocations for the Sales Operations team;
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members;
- Work with the Sales Operations & Delivery Manager to manage team performance;
- Process sales orders and amendments in Salesforce and provisioning systems, checking data accuracy;
- Provide administrative support for production of Agreements, Service Schedules, tenders, bids and other formal sales-related documents;
- Assist with pricing and feasibility analysis where required;
- Other tasks including order validation and placement, attending calls, and close liaison with suppliers and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative or sales role with previous experience in a Sales Operations position;
- Previous subject matter expert or leadership experience;
- Experience in providing superior customer service;
- Experience in CRM administration (Salesforce advantageous);
- Experience in the telecommunications industry would be beneficial.
What can we do for you?
As we grow and evolve, we want you to as well.
We’re progressive.We understand that life exists outside of work which is why we have a flexible approach to the way we work.
We’re innovators.Innovation is part of our identity, which is why we celebrate the uniqueness of yours.
We’re easy-going.We pride ourselves on creating a fun, casual and relaxed environment. Ditch the corporate attire if you want to - embrace it if that’s your thing. What matters most is that you’re comfortable when you come to work.
We welcome diversity.We encourage and seek out diversity of backgrounds and opinions, because we know differences challenge us and help us grow.
We give back.In addition to annual and sick leave, we give you the opportunity to spend some paid time away from work doing something meaningful with five personal development days per year. You can use these to help out in the school tuckshop, attend training for your own personal development, or lend a hand to a meaningful charity if you would like to.
We stand by our product.We’re confident we have the best connectivity product on the market so we offer our employees free connection to our home broadband service.
You have an opportunity to be part of the innovation and continual improvement of our products and services. What are you waiting for?