Senior Sales Operations Analyst will drive the critical insights for our selling sales teams to exceed revenue goals. You will own the support and development of the dashboards, reports, and skills required to help accelerate the growth of Spinal Elements. You will support and develop the tools necessary for our Sales Team to build and manage their pipelines, Sales Leadership to manage their teams and achieve their goals, and Executive Leadership to accurately forecast revenue. A successful candidate will be a highly analytical self-starter, have strong attention to detail, be comfortable with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment and be passionate about establishing a data-driven culture. You will demonstrate strong business judgment and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable deliverables; excellent project management and cross-functional management abilities will be critical for this role. This role provides an excellent opportunity to work with the executive team responsible for all our sales, marketing, finance, contracting and product development.
- Provide Sales Team and Leadership with dashboards and reports to help in achieving objectives successfully and accurately
- Identify and monitor the KPIs critical for achieving objectives
- Proactively identify segments of the business where there is opportunity to leverage and risk to mitigate
- Provide Executive Team actionable takeaways and insights from regular reporting
- Assist Sales and Executive Leadership in planning goals, territories, and compensation plans
- Participate in the completion of monthly Board and Executive Team reporting
- Automate reporting to minimize time spent compiling and maximize time spent analyzing
- Work with the sales team to develop tools and reports to assist reps in the selling process
- Use insights to improve sales processes with sales managers and operations
- Assist in commission calculations, contract management, profitability analysis and other “Deal Desk” activities
- Partner with other teams to provide inputs to drive more success
- Ad hoc requests from all levels
- 3-5 years of work experience as a business, financial or data analyst preferably with 1+ years supporting a sales organization
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Solid business acumen and understanding of sales process
- Maniacal discipline on setting and managing priorities and delivering results
- Deep experience and knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and SQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and modeling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Work Authorization US Work Authorization required
Work Environment This job operates in a corporate or home office setting. Frequently travels in cars, trains, or airplanes with visit to office and conferences. Overnight stays in hotels frequently required.
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Travel The contracts administrator position may require some very limited travel which will be dependent on responsibilities and project requirements. The other positions within Sales will require extensive independent travel over 60 % of the time.
The anticipated pay rate for this position is estimated to fall within the range below and is based on experience.