Chantecaille sets a luxurious standard in the world of modern, botanical skincare and cosmetics. Our obsession with flowers and their amazing natural abilities to heal and work in harmony with the body is at the heart of our passion for skincare. Through ground-breaking scientific advancement, meticulous formulation, and personal commitment, we use beauty as a tool to effect change in the world. By creating purposeful, obsession-worthy beauty products crafted from the purest ingredients, we have raised the bar for the beauty industry. We have created a philanthropy platform that shines a spotlight on global environmental issues and supports conservation efforts around the globe.
Chantecaille is a company that offers everyone the means to find their place and thrive as an Equal Opportunity Employer. By joining Chantecaille, you will receive a benefits package which includes but is not limited to medical coverage, retirement plan, and have access to future career opportunities within Chantecaille and the Beiersdorf Group.
The position reports directly to the Director of Sales & Operations. This is a full-time position in a hybrid office environment.
- Enter & process sales orders for all wholesale orders including retail, testers and tester unit and sampling.
- Proactive follow up on released orders with warehouses to expedite, prioritize, and ensure shipping cadences are met before designated deadlines/cancel dates.
- Serve as a point of contact with buyers providing updates on short shipments and requests for additional orders
- Follow unique procedures for international shipments including routing and creating custom commercial invoice for non-charge orders.
- Work in conjunction with accounting to issue invoice and credit memos once authorized by Senior Management.
- Update web catalogue with new launch items for EDI partners.
- Update and create internal reports for Sales Operations as needed
- Issue Tracking reports to Retailers and Sales Field team.
- Constant update of PO log including new POs, ship dates and communicate this log to the Sales Field team weekly.
- Work with Production Department to determine approved quantity allocations for orders with unusually high quantities.
- Route POs in Retailer Portals upon completion.
- Send E-blasts on Restocks and Out of Stock Skus.
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working with a Data Entry System.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems is a plus.
- Strong reporting and data entry skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines, being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Affinity with the luxury industry is an advantage but not a requirement.