Planful is the pioneer of financial performance management cloud software. The Planful platform is used around the globe to streamline business-wide planning, budgeting, consolidations, reporting, and analytics. Planful empowers finance, accounting, and business users to plan confidently, close faster, and report accurately. More than 1,300 customers, including Boston Red Sox, Bose, 23andMe, Zappos, and Five Guys rely on Planful to accelerate their cycle times, increase productivity, and improve accuracy. Planful is a private company backed by Vector Capital, a leading global private equity firm. Learn more at www.planful.com.
Why Join Planful?
Our team is full of highly experienced and passionate individuals, who are dedicated to continuously making our product and technology the best in the FP&A space. Apart from working with fantastic people and customers everyday, we also have some pretty awesome benefits too:
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Volunteer Days
- Employee discount and assistance program
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Regular team and office events!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Serving as a trusted adviser to sales executives and their teams on pricing, deal configuration, and business terms to support sales efforts
- Driving and executing decision reviews, approvals, and executing across competencies (quoting, legal, revenue, etc.)
- Accurately overseeing the processing and closing executed orders within our CRM
- Collaborating and working with Revenue Operations, Finance, and Accounting leadership to deliver consistent and exceptional support to our sales organization
- Assessing Financial and revenue risk on non-standard deals and understanding and embedding financial/legal compliance
- Building and leading systematic CRM and CPQ processes/workflows around Deal Desk sales engagement and Revenue team alerting for non-standard orders
- Leading sales partnership, deal optimization, profitability and strategic positioning
- Proposing and incorporating custom terms and legal edits into order forms and contract documents
- Driving occasional Sales Operations projects and Salesforce Administration tasks
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Attention-to-detail and accuracy
- Minimum of 5-years experience in a Sales Ops or Deal Desk role within a high-volume SaaS Sales organization
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail while multitasking in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Salesforce.com, Salesforce CPQ a bonus
- Bachelor's degree preferred, specifically in Finance, Business, or a related competency
- Creative and highly passionate about sales
- You are all about results
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator
- You are all about the customer
- Ability to establish rapport with people
- Natural leader
- Love to Win!