JOB DESCRIPTION: OFFICE & SALES OPERATIONS/DEVELOPMENT, SONOPLOT, INC.
SonoPlot, a small, innovative technology company, is seeking a person to manage the daily activities of running the office as well as assisting in the sales growth of the company. This hybrid role provides opportunities for additional responsibilities and gaining experience in multiple settings.
The position is approximately 20 hours per week.
- Oversee the daily activities of the office, including organizing and streamlining office procedures, such as:
- Manage vendor relationships, including ordering parts, maintaining updated bill of materials required for products, and managing inventory.
- Work with accounting on bookkeeping duties.
- Assist with investor relations, including gathering data for quarterly reports and newsletters.
- Coordinate shipping and logistics.
- Support the sales, marketing, and manufacturing operations of the business, such as:
- Oversee shipping and logistics of finished goods for the operations team.
- Work with management on data analysis for improving efficiency of the sales process including any tools and software.
- Assist the sales team with contracts, proposals, and reports.
- Assist with improving web site content and maintenance.
- Manage invoicing and any post-sales follow-up for proper delivery and successful customer fulfillment.
- Assist in project management for product development.
- Track record in project management
- Experience with office management
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and web tools
Personal Traits and Skills
- Willingness to be a part of a small company with growth potential
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middleton, WI 53562: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Middleton, WI 53562