As our Sales Operations Assistant in the Order Management department you’ll be reporting into the Order Management manager while supporting your dedicated shoppers' team orders end to end; you will be accountable for your owned tasks and you will act as the shoppers key Ops link between Sourcing, Finance, Logistics and the other teams across the wider business.
Salary for this role is between $47k-$52k.
Check out the progression path for this role here (it sits within the Operations team, Order Management category)This role and the team are hybrid based out of downtown NYC.
This role does have in-office expectations because of how we operate as a team and business, and, this team does require 2-3 days a week together in the office. Additionally, this role will require flexibility to support business trends including some weekend coverage and evenings.
We regret that we are not open to fully remote applications right now for this reason, but what we can offer is a flexible working approach which can be discussed per role and a host of team cultural activities and treats in our office.
- Support with SO raising, aiming at providing full and accurate info from the start across numerous checks (e.g. margin, shipping, all fees, VAT, HV verification etc)
- Work with the team to resolve unreconciled transactions to meet compliance requirements
- Support Sourcing dept. By monitoring blockers and by enabling their timely, preemptive resolution (e.g. MID codes, COO certificate etc)
- Support in identifying areas of improvements and contributing to operational development
- Support with monthly reports to ensure sales orders are fulfilled and reflected in our revenues
- Act as your dedicated shoppers' team Ops ambassador and submit, follow up on the relevant requests with the proper stakeholders
- Fast-paced commercial or admin role experience
- Experience on WhatsApp, Slack and GSuite and can communicate across multiple channels efficiently
- Experience in a high volume, data processing role
- Agile and flexible attitude with ability to work with minimal supervision and can manage own time effectively
- Availability to cover weekends and bank holidays, when necessary as based on team’s rota
- Confidence with numbers
- Experience with Netsuite a bonus
- Healthcare Options
- Employee Assistance Programme through Lifeworks
- Access to BEN our benefits platform
- Staff discounts
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 18 Days Vacation
- Flexible working, “Flex at Threads”
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programm
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.