We are Growing! Let us support your career journey the Biorasi way. Innovative, Collaborative, Dynamic and Evolving. Capitalizing on your strengths while encouraging work-life balance. Biorasi is an award-winning, customer-focused, full-service clinical research organization, and we are unlike any CRO you’ve ever heard of.
Biorasi is looking for top performers who are as passionate about clinical research as we are – clinical trial veterans and industry newcomers who will thrive in our fast-paced environment and help us drive new therapies to patients. Here is your chance to become a vital part of a growing global company in the expanding clinical research industry.
Start your career journey at Biorasi today with our newest opportunity- Senior, Pricing and Sales Operations!
- We are international: Our headquarters is in Aventura, Florida. Other locations are Germany, India, Russia, and Ukraine.
- Our work culture includes: teamwork, hands-on mentality, flexibility, and open communication.
- Development and work life balance: We want our employees to develop personally as well as professionally.
- Review RFP scope and specifications for all clinical trials and small scope projects, align with the COE Directors or their assigned deputies, develop pricing for proposals by collaborating with key functional areas
- Participate in team meetings during the RFP process including strategy development, pricing specification and pricing delivery, and bid defense preparation
- May support other proposal development activities as needed
- Support the Deal Review Process, including successful implementation, performance tracking, and ongoing improvements to the process
- Responsible for RFI Creation and Management of the process as well as maintenance of the RFI library
- May attend client meetings during the RFP process to assist with clarification of scope and related costs
- May support VP of Ops., Commercial and Financial Affairs with the change orders management process including tracking of change orders, partnering with Project Managers to develop their Change Orders including strategy, creation of all required documents and financial analysis for billing revisions
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, higher degree is a plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and written); preference to have fluency in one additional language
- Minimum of 2-5 years working experience in a service organization, experience in life sciences industry is a plus
- Experience working in CRO pricing and understanding of competitive CRO pricing models preferred
- Able to remain highly motivated in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 10% may be required for this position.
We strive to provide our employees and their families with benefits that are thoughtfully designed to enhance your health and well-being. Our employees enjoy half-day Fridays, paid time off, paid holidays, extensive country specific benefits, employee bonus programs, career growth, training and development.
Biorasi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Biorasi is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.