Be part of a growing business – start your career at IU!
Join our team now in full time
at one of our locations or 100% remote
as Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d)
- As Sales Operations Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for the smooth running and continuous optimisation of the sales processes in our contact centre.
- Through KPI analysis and exchange with key stakeholders, you will identify measures to optimise the processes in our sales channels including; phone, email, live chat and WhatsApp
- You will evaluate the business impact of strategic measures on the basis of business cases, prioritise the measures and manage their implementation.
- Create reports and analysis to monitor day-to-day activities
- You will support the sales team by planning their shifts and preparing forecasts.
- You will create training documents and hold regular training sessions for our sales staff.
- You have completed a degree in business administration, economics, business informatics or something similar.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the area of operations or process optimisation - ideally in the sales environment - or a similar position
- You have experience in working with CRM systems and/or contact centre software solutions
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Twilio is a plus
- You want a start-up atmosphere in a fast-growing company that is constantly trying out new ideas and offers scope for creativity
- Very good English and German skills
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens up many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work where you want …: Project management tools and video meetings make it possible: with us, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from free training, language courses and discounted study programs. With us, there is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: We push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Do you see yourself in this profile and are you looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Felix Haehl via email@example.com
Since its founding in 1998, the IU International University of Applied Sciences has developed into the largest private university for online and dual study programs in Europe. We offer more than 80 career-oriented bachelor and master programs in various disciplines. These English and German language programs are all accredited and state-recognized. As a pioneer in digital education, we continuously improve the learning experience of our students with the help of innovative technologies and consistently focus on their satisfaction. Through our employees’ entrepreneurial mindset we continue to achieve our ambitious goals and high growth rate of more than 50 percent.
Words are followed by actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are very welcome here, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at the IU!g