ONE Sotheby’s International Realty is seeking a full-time Sales & Operations Executive Assistant to support initiatives in the sales process for our new development project – The St. Regis Residence Miami. As an Executive Assistant for a cutting-edge development project, you will work closely with the Sales Director and senior project management teams to facilitate and coordinate the sales process from start to finish. A successful candidate will not only have outstanding customer service skills, but will be organized, motivated, and eager to support all team members and their various initiatives and events. As this candidate will frequently communicate with key leadership figures, excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity. This candidate will also assist in coordinating and managing the fine details of the sales process, exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills are required. This is an excellent opportunity to partner with a global development company and a skilled sales team that is widely recognized for expertise in real estate sales. Experience with CRM platforms and client data entry are a plus.
About the Role:
- Maintain a professional, friendly attitude in all interactions with prospective clients and key stakeholders.
- Manage and respond to all incoming inquiries for the project (phone calls, emails, online submissions, etc.)
- Schedule all broker & buyer appointments with the sales team and sponsor
- Assist sales team with CRM database functions including data entry and lead distribution
- Complete internal daily reports for the management team to review and assist in the finalization and distribution the weekly sales and marketing report
- Prepare deal sheets and maintain records of all deals and transaction coordination (i.e. management of sales reservations, in conjunction with the contract administrator for the development)
- Maintain detailed list of incoming inquiries and disbursement of leads to the sales team
- Assist with research regarding buyers and or comparable properties
- Enter and update all active sales listings in MLS and on CRM platform
- Maintain the availability list and fact sheet with the support of Marketing Manager
- Prepare collateral packages and distribute materials to clients, agents, and in-house sales team members
- Assist with on-site event coordination, special marketing endeavors and execution alongside Marketing Manager.
- Create, edit, and maintain broker and client contact lists for mail and email marketing activities
- About You:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Sales, real estate operations, or administrative experience preferred
- Experience in client relationship management & customer service with a positive attitude and welcoming disposition is a must
- Available to work 5 days a week, including some weekends
- Ability to respond to inquiries in a timely matter is essential
- Able communicate ideas effectively and clearly in both written and spoken word.
- Organized and focused in a fast-paced environment while juggling many different tasks
- Looking to grow with the team and is adept at being a team player
- Detail-oriented and does not loose site of small details when working towards the big picture
- Tech-savvy - A working knowledge of MS Office products, particularly MS Excel, will be a requirement for this role
- Experience in CRM systems are a preferred
- Interest in real estate & real estate salesperson license a plus.
- Additional Details and Benefits:
- Candidate will report to the Sales Director and primarily operate out of the St. Regis Residences Miami Sales Office, located in Miami at 1809 Brickell Avenue.
- Candidate will have the opportunity to represent ONE Sotheby’s International Realty most exciting new luxury development.
- Competitive compensation package with potential for extended benefits available.
- The position and role to begin on or before February 6th, 2023