Director, Sales Operations Public Sector
Job Description:What You'll Be Doing:
What we are looking for:
- Directs customer sales support, overseeing process establishment and execution to support sales order receipt, booking, tracking sales shipments, delivery, billing and backlog activities. Reviews internal sales reports, including order status, resolution of customer order issues using Arrow's Customer Retention Management (CRM) system and the return materials authorization (RMA) process.
- Ensures escalated operational related issues including vendor concerns, contract reviews, new programs are delivering required results.
- Directs the assignment and design of new processes for special services and customer support program. Review market research ongoing to ensure profit margin targets are met.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Ensure that hiring, training and development of management staff meet the competencies required in sales support.
Typically requires a minimum of 15 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 12 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
$159,100.00 - $220,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-VA-McLean, Virginia (Westpark Dr)
Business SupportEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.