Have you streamed a program on Disney+, watched your favorite binge-worthy series on Peacock or cheered your favorite team on during the World Cup from one of the 20 top streaming platforms around the globe? If the answer is yes, you’ve already benefitted from Conviva technology, helping the world’s leading streaming publishers deliver exceptional streaming experiences and grow their businesses.
Conviva is the only global streaming analytics platform for big data that collects, standardizes, and puts trillions of cross-screen, streaming data points in context, in real time. The Conviva platform provides comprehensive, continuous, census-level measurement through real-time, server side sessionization at unprecedented scale. If this sounds important, it is! We measure a global footprint of more than 500 million unique viewers in 180 countries watching 220 billion streams per year across 3 billion applications streaming on devices. With Conviva, customers get a unique level of actionability and scale from continuous streaming measurement insights and benchmarking across every stream, every screen, every second.
Conviva is looking for a driven Salesforce Sales Operations Coordinator to join our high-impact, high-performing Sales Operations team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales Operations, this individual will provide operational support to the global sales organization and perform as an integral link between the Sales organization, and other corporate support functions such as Finance, Legal, Solution Consulting, Marketing, Product, and Customer Support teams. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenge of working with an outstanding team in a high growth environment and is steadfast in the pursuit of excellence and learning the different facets of the sales operations function. The ideal candidate will be analytical, structured, detail-oriented, have great communication skills, and feel excited about being part of a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
What you get to do:
- Provide quoting assistance to Sales team as required in Salesforce. Process Order Forms through Salesforce. Validate that all terms and conditions are consistent between Conviva Salesforce Quote/ Order Form and signed Order Form. Support Finance with questions related to billing. Work with different teams as needed to reconcile any order related questions.
- Respond to ad-hoc data and reporting requests from internal customers. Prepare, review, and distribute recurring hygiene reports to the sales team.
- Proactively monitor Salesforce.com for data quality issues and initiate resolution. Update and facilitate the use of Salesforce and ensuring data management integrity. Perform miscellaneous data entry to support departmental goals and requirements.
- Provide general support to Sales, Solutions Consulting, Legal, Finance, and other teams as needed to resolve issues in a timely manner; take ownership of incoming questions and drive them to resolution, working cross-functionally.
What you bring to the role:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales operations with prior experience in SaaS sales environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other sales productivity tools highly preferred.
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders under tight deadlines.
- Tolerance for ambiguity, a high degree of flexibility, and follow-through along with a willingness to implement ideas from others is essential.
- Passionate about data management and the importance of data integrity. Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- A penchant for customer service, patience, and resourcefulness. A team player with a positive attitude.
- Adept in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
The expected salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 - $100,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, relevant education or training, and work location.
Underpinning the Conviva platform is a rich history of innovation. More than 60 patents represent award-winning technologies and standards, including first-of-its kind-innovations like time-state analytics and AI-automated data modeling, that surfaces actionable insights. By understanding real-world human experiences and having the ability to act within seconds of observation, our customers can solve business-critical issues and focus on growing their business ahead of the competition. Examples of the brands Conviva has helped fuel streaming growth for include: DAZN, Disney+, HBO, Hulu, NBCUniversal, Paramount+, Peacock, Sky, Sling TV, Univision and Warner Bros Discovery.
Privately held, Conviva is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices and people around the globe. For more information, visit us at www.conviva.com. Join us to help extend our leadership position in big data streaming analytics to new audiences and markets!