At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
The Sales Operations Analyst (SA) is responsible for the creation of standardized and customized reports that collect, analyze and evaluate quantitative data, sales funnel flows and future forecasts. This encompasses processes such as evaluating daily, monthly and annually sales goals, quotas and forecasts. Additionally, collecting and analyzing data to evaluate existing/potential clients and markets, researching / evaluating competitors, product gaps, industry and customer growth trends and conditions. The SA develops and maintains electronic systems to track demand, industry shifts and customer buying changes with reports and dashboards.
Reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations, the SA works closely with key stakeholders and other key players such as finance, salesforce, operations and information technology, to ensure accuracy of data reported and works to develop recommendations for modifications as needed. The SA is also responsible for ensuring that the requirements defined by the business are being delivered and assists in the execution of deliverable.
- Developing methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data
- Reporting configuration/customization to meet business needs
- Creates and modifies reporting for ease of use for end user
- Dissemination of reports and dashboards to stakeholders and end users
- Responsible for evaluation, analysis and accuracy of data in SFDC
- Closely studies and analyzes past sales data to determine trends
- Evaluates current sales goals and participates in establishment and communication of new sales goals
- Preparing and submitting reports based on the collected data and conclusions to Sales Leaders, CRO, President and CEO (as needed).
- Ensuring solutions meet business requirements
- Conduct training on reports and dashboards as needed either one on one or in New Hire Training
- Pro-actively identify existing or pending knowledge gaps and acts to address them
- Communicates insights and possible changes to stakeholders, management and inter-department team members, utilizing data to support recommendations
- Work to complete projects that increase operational efficiencies
- Diligently documents step by step directions of processes completed by SA in case of absence
- Provides post-implementation support of processes set forth by Business Analyst
- Research new software options in order to provide more information in different formats
- Alacrity to take on additional tasks and projects outside of the realm of an SA and complete them with tenacity & quality
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Extensive understanding of Salesforce CRM databases and its management
- Comprehensive understanding of Power Query and Power BI
- Enthusiasm to learn new techniques and skills; including new software
- Capacity to accept criticism and make corrections to projects as needed
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members in order to find best solution
- Results oriented; committed to quality of product and service
- Passionately focused on driving projects and sales success, as well as dedicated to excellence
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced Computer skills: MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.