Now is an amazing time to join Nozomi Networks as we build the future of OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We have hundreds of customers in more than 30 countries and we're just scratching the surface.
We are seeking an outstanding Deal Desk Manager to facilitate the structuring of non-standard transactions. The objective of the role is to ensure deals are properly designed and progressed smoothly through each deal stage. As a subject matter expert in structuring deals, you will be responsible for coordinating the deal flow across multiple departments. You must be comfortable operating as the central control point and ensuring all departments are aligned on the deal mechanics.
Additional responsibilities may include the following: building financial models to evaluate deal economics, ensuring deals are audit compliant, and delivering internal deal summaries for senior leadership. This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a Deal Desk function from the ground up.
Location: East Coast (Remote)
- Support all requests for non-standard transactions
- Be the "WD-40" for the Sales team by reducing deal friction and increasing Sales velocity
- Review all non-standard quotes and ensure bill of material and configurations are accurate
- Achieve alignment between Legal, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, and Sales and ensure each department produces its deliverables on time
- Document and record all contractual adjustments of deal lifecycle within Salesforce to ensure obligations are tracked at account and order level
- Support the CRO with deal prioritization and escalations
- Provide regular updates on open internal items
- Design, implement, and maintain a repeatable process for supporting complex deals
- Provide operational support to Sales Ops as needed
- 3+ years of experience supporting large enterprise deals for a tech company
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com
- Familiarity with contracts e.g., MSAs, MSLA, SOWs, EULAs
- Proven track record working with Finance, Legal, and Sales streamlining the deal flow process.
- Strong background in various purchasing programs, e.g. VPP, ELAs, and token models
- Prior experience in a fast-paced tech start-up
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Availability to work at end of quarter each quarter
- Understanding of Accounting regulations, VSOE, 606 rules, revenue recognition policies
- Advanced MS Excel skills, model building, and formulas
- BA/BS degree (ideally with a background in Finance, Accounting, or Economics)
Who we are and what we stand for:
Nozomi Networks is the leader in OT and IoT Cybersecurity. We protect the world's critical infrastructure, industrial and government organizations from cyber threats by providing exceptional network visibility, threat detection and operational insight. We're always innovating and we hire the best at what they do to ensure our customers always have access to fast product enhancements, exceptional engineering support and rapid deployment across continents. If you like a challenge, and value integrity and customer success, we invite you to help Nozomi Networks build the future of OT and IoT cybersecurity.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of our core beliefs, at Nozomi Networks. Diversity of thought, background and culture broadens our knowledge of the world and helps us learn, grow, and gain new perspectives. What makes us all different is what makes us powerful.
Our Global Benefits
All of our benefits are customized to the country you are based in, naturally we want to get the best out of our Nozomiers, so we provide the best benefits packages, such as:
- Health & Wellness
- Work-Life Balance
- Unparalleled Flexible Time-Off
Need to know information
Successful candidates will be subjected to background verification checks.