We're looking for a
Senior Deal Desk Analyst
This role is Remote
Senior Deal Desk Analyst
The Sr. Deal Desk Analyst will assist the Deal Desk Director in the support of Cornerstone’s Global Sales organization. You will be the main point of contact for our global Sales team in support of quote generation and quote adherence/compliance to sales and business policies. As a member of the broader Deal Desk team, you will have the opportunity to learn about and contribute to Cornerstone’s business from many angles, from analysis of the business to the standardization of policies and systems to scale operations.
In this role you will..
- Point of contact for Sales regarding all things Deal related
- Continuous review of deal progression and collaboration with colleagues to ensure optimal deal cycle times
- Work closely with Sales, Finance & Legal teams on all non-standard deals and assist in non-standard quote creation
- Review Sales-proposed quotes, provide feedback and coaching, ensure compliance with published sales and business policies, and approve or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgement
- Respond to process & policy questions and effectively communicate requirements to Sales
- Challenge legacy policies and procedures that complicate the Order to Cash process
- Identify deal trends and drive efforts to categorize historical contracting and deal structuring trends based on sales segment or industry vertical
- Provide end to end support to complex accounts and deals, from Quote configuration through deal execution.
- First point of contact for any Contract Amendment, and will liaise with legal and finance as needed
- Provide supplementary CPQ training to sales reps as needed
- Support or generate quotes on behalf of Sales
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- Deal Desk experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Salesforce and a CPQ tool (Apttus, Steelbrick, Z-Quoting)
- Intermediate / advanced skills in MS Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot Charts a must)
- A selfless team player mentality
- An ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- A strong aptitude to learn new things easily
- Vulcan-like logical thinking skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task & handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Precise attention to detail
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment
- Consideration for privacy and security obligations
Extra dose of awesome if you have..
- Experience with Apttus or Salesforce CPQ/CLM
- Experience with DocuSign CLM
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people ask what our team is about, we point to our core values: champion customer success, bring our best, achieve together, get stuff done, and innovate every day. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal and we are seeking diversity in the people who join our team. We want to make sure that our company reflects the demographic of our customers, clients, and the communities in which we operate. So if you want to work for a friendly, global, inclusive and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!
What We Do:
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 100 million+ people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin, Comparably, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.