(REMOTE based opportunity located in any U.S. Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern Time Zone)
At Riskalyze, we’re on a mission to empower the world to invest fearlessly. We are a growth platform for wealth management firms. Our platform allows wealth management firms to win prospects faster, drive a personalized client experience at scale, attract and retain the best talent, increase firmwide efficiency, and turn compliance into an opportunity.
This role will report to the Chief Growth Officer and will help the CGO enforce the sales process across the sales team. Develop a deep understanding of the strategic objectives of the sales organization and leverage that knowledge to be a force multiplier of our sales efforts. Use data to inform every decision made in the sales organization.
- Establish credibility and strong collaborative relationships with functional leaders and teams throughout the Company. Your reputation should be as an effective problem solver, as approachable, and as a mentor and thought leader on sales process and reporting issues.
- Be an expert on every piece of data available in our sales ecosystem. Use this data to refine and inform sales management processes including sales forecasting, pipeline analysis, territory planning, and budgeting processes.
- Provide timely and accurate sales reporting to sales management and Senior Leadership. Create and track sales metrics at the individual, team, channel, and territory levels.
- Optimize data architecture and sales processes to both allow frontline sales teams to focus on selling and ensure that consistent reporting can not be undermined.
- Assist the head of sales with incentive plan design, calculation, and reporting.
- Ensure that the intelligence and information needed by frontline sales teams is easily accessible in our Knowledge Base.
- Demonstrated hands-on expertise in designing and delivering Salesforce workflows that optimize the performance of the sales, customer success and marketing teams.
- Intellectually curious; takes initiative to improve people, processes and tools.
- Ability to create and foster a performance and metrics focused culture.
- Strong follow through on commitments, establishing trust with sales management, the revenue ops team, and executives leading teams across the company.
- Obvious and genuine passion for the mission of the company, and clear compatibility with our nine core values and the culture they have created.
- Executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the company.
- Capable of conducting meticulous follow-up. Doesn’t drop the ball.
- Very discreet and capable of handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Able to read the narrative that our data tells and reiterate that story to frontline reps and C-Level executives alike.
The expected compensation range for this position is $110k - $160k.
Lesser experience may result in lower compensation and greater experience may result in greater compensation than compensation range.
- 401(k) Retirement savings with employer matching dollar-for-dollar, up to 4%.
- Competitive compensation.
- Free financial advisory services are offered to Riskalyzers wanting expert guidance on how to handle their money.
- 3 weeks Vacation & 1 week of sick time per year + 11 paid holidays.
- 1 additional week of vacation time granted at three years of tenure.
- Annual company retreat called the Celebration of Awesomeness where we take the whole company on a weekend retreat for team building & organization planning (previous destinations have been Lake Tahoe, San Francisco and Palm Springs).
- Trust-oriented culture built upon flexibility and our core value of Freedom.
Health & Family
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you (and your family) healthy.
- Access to HSA or FSA depending on chosen medical plan.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Discounted pet insurance available. Pets are family too!
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.