Suffering from climate anxiety? So are we. That's why we developed EcoRail, a software solution for reducing Greenhouse gas emissions across the rail industry.
Like the electric car movement, we strive to improve rail with user-friendly AI technology as we drive the rail industry towards being fully autonomous.About us:
We are a venture-backed start-up at seed stage, with a growing customer base in the passenger and freight markets. Some of our current customers are Metrolinx, ViaRail, and Genesee & Wyoming.
We’ve attracted the attention of some of the top investors in the industry, including Trucks Venture Capital, MUUS Climate Partners, Blackhorn Ventures, Incitre.org, Measured Ventures, Active Impact Investments and Neil Murdock.
Our goal is to become a leader in rail software in three years, and we are already on our way to expanding operations globally! This part is the coolest…our solution is an app, unlike other players in rail tech which attach hardware to train engines, so customer onboarding is seamless and the expansion possibilities are truly global.Why join us?
The position and its impact:
- First of all, our team is awesome. We’ve got a superb bunch of bright minds working together to create something amazing…impact and positive change
- We’re big proponents of a flexible remote-work setup and have designed an amazing way to bond with our teams during quarterly meetings around the globe
- We value employee health and wellbeing and have embraced uncapped paid time off to ensure our teams have the tools to unplug and recharge when needed
- Our high-touch hiring process enables us to create competitive and enticing compensation packages that speak to your needs and interests
- Our environment fosters learning beyond strict job requirements, and empowers each team member with decision-making power to be the master of their own projects
- We are committed to hiring from diverse backgrounds because we truly believe it makes our team stronger
- We believe ownership drives engagement and offer equity in the form of stock options and yearly bonuses as incentives
We are looking for our first Sales Operations Coordinator to work closely with our VP of Sales and build out and support the operation of our sales function at RailVision.
This is a pivotal role for us! As our first Operations Coordinator, you will lead our efforts to design and build a process to support contract preparation/administration; management of our CRM system; and own communication with our vendors.
You will also be involved in helping our team connect to leads through market research, support our client onboarding and training initiatives, help prepare presentation decks, and coordinate our trade show events and travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop processes which will enable our entire sales function to accomplish their goals and create a huge impact at RailVision and across the rail industry!You’re setup for success if:
We vibe if you:
- you’ve been around the block, and have 1-3 years of experience in administration and people facing roles
- you know how to use CRM platforms like Salesforce or HubSpot
- you’re no stranger to drafting email communication, creating presentation decks using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva etc.
- you know how to negotiate over email/phone, and have coordinated a travel event/trade show or two in your time
- you're awesome at getting your point across concisely
- organization is your last name
- you’ve applied for a grant or two in your life and know what the process entails
- (preferred) you’re bilingual in French and English
- (bonus) interest in the rail industry...we geek out on trains…a lot :)
RailVision Analytics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. If you require accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know on the job application form.
- are a self-starter
- are a concise communicator
- are passionate about your work
- enjoy learning
- like to create impact
- enjoy setting your teammates up for success