Roadrunner Freight is a national leading provider of less-than-truckload (LTL) transportation services. With 32 terminals and $425 million in 2021 revenue, Roadrunner is poised for rapid growth in the major metro markets which it serves. We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Operations Specialist to join our winning team. If you are results-driven and looking for a rapidly growing company with high growth and earning potential, we want to hear from you!
Description of Essential Job Functions:
Increase Sales Productivity
· Compile and analyze data to forecast sales trends
· Provide reports, statistical data and metrics to sales executives and company leadership
· Provide reporting to Sales regarding lost business, new opportunities/pipeline, account onboarding, etc.
· Manage sales account assignments and territory coverage model
· Analyze sales KPI performance and provide insights to sales and sales leaders
· Execute account segmentation model to increase sales activity levels, sales opportunities, and revenue generation
· Manage and implement CRM updates, changes, and enhancements
· Lead vetting and assignment management
· Manage and administer sales goals and compensation
· Assist with driving key projects and initiatives that drive overall sales growth
Sales and Sales Leadership Support
· Provide triage assistance to the sales organization to ensure execution of sales processes
· Work closely with sales leadership to optimize the effectiveness of sales tools and technology
· Assist with the development of education and training content to establish core sales fundamentals for new and existing sales team members
· Serve as the subject matter expert for the sales organization in relation to systems and processes used within the sales cycle
· Partner with sales leadership to identify knowledge gaps across the sales organization and conduct ongoing needs assessments
· Partner with Marketing to support sales communications, sales updates, newsletters, etc.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
· Eager to take on new projects and learn new skills.
· Comfortable with extracting the “story” that data tells and presenting complex information to management.
· Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
· High energy with a "can do" attitude, a positive demeanor, a sense of purpose, and the ability to have fun and adapt.
· Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively with a wide range of personalities at all levels within the organization.
· Strong presentation and organization skills.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
· 3 or more years of experience in sales, sales operations, supply chain management, logistics, engineering or operations preferred.
· Prior experience with CRM’s, creating reports, developing dashboards, auditing activity and managing users
· Project management experience
· Solid experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Project)
Job Type: Full-time
· Competitive pay based on experience
· Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
· PTO and paid holidays
Location: This position is remote
Roadrunner Freight is building something special with great people, a winning culture and a differentiated service offering in the marketplace. Join us today to grow your career!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote