Sales Operations Coordinator
Regular, Full time
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the Projects team and Sales Representatives;
- Manage all aspects of a customer purchase order including: Communication, Documentation, Coordination of material supply and delivery, Invoicing;
- Monitor and track project progress and handle issues as they arise;
- Enter orders accurately and in a timely manner;
- Accurately and efficiently handle cash report procedures;
- Assist with organizing and paying Workday expenses;
- Performs any related duties as required by Management.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar position, an asset;
- Have excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of English is required.
- An understanding of vendor relationships;
- Good computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Highly flexible with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment;
- Team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude and manner;
- Highly organized; self-motivated to improving your business skills;
- Enjoy working with the public and have a strong desire to improve yourself and advance within Guillevin
What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work®, you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. Guillevin has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
- Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
- Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location