Cyber security is one of the fastest growing priorities across industries, with over half of developers expecting it to become even more important over the next 12-18 months.
Here at Secure Code Warrior (SCW), we’re focused on transforming security and compliance from a check-box on the roadmap to an always-on mindset across the DevOps cycle. Our approach focuses on upskilling developers through gamification of learning and integrating with their preferred tool sets, such as GitHub and Jira. With SCW, companies are able to differentiate from their competition, and ship code faster and more securely than ever.
Founded in 2015 out of Australia, we are a truly global remote-first company with employees all across the globe including Australia, America, Belgium, England, Iceland and more. Plus, an exciting list of global brands that we’re proud to include as our customers, such as JP Morgan Chase & Co, Zoom, and Atlassian.
After raising Series B in 2019, from firms such as Goldman Sachs and Cisco Investments, we’re excited to be in the next phase of our growth, focusing on scaling the business to bring secure coding education and developer tools to the world!
Top Employee Benefits:*
Global Flexible Work Schedule
Unlimited Paid Time Off (really, we mean it!)
Remote/ Optional Hybrid (Office space available in some locations)
12 Weeks Gender Neutral Parental Leave
In addition, US Employees receive fully paid Health, Vision and Dental (Including Dependents)
What You Will Do
- Maintain and improve our existing compensation frameworks, tools, and processes
- Organize annual compensation planning activities to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Develop and refine best-in-class compensation plan mechanics that align with corporate business objectives and budgets
- Produce highly effective and professional comp plan documents, individual plan summaries
- Provide modeling of new plans to ensure alignment with financial and budgetary objectives
- Ensure plans are distributed to global teams according to specific timelines
- Accurate and timely calculation and processing of commission payments
- Create and oversee dispute resolution process
- Provide enablement and manage communications to leaders, managers, and individual contributors regarding plan frameworks and mechanics
- Select and deploy a best-in-class compensation management platform
- Drive adoption of compensation management platform
- Provide visibility into sales rep performance and quota attainment by conducting analyses and providing relevant and actionable insights to leadership
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of eight ( 8 ) years of relevant experience in revenue operations, sales strategy, sales compensation, sales finance
- Expert level proficiency (user and administrator) in compensation management software (e.g.: Anaplan, Xactly, Spiff, etc…)
- Advanced level experience with financial modeling, Google Sheets, and/or Excel
- Thrives by bringing structure and process to a dynamic, growing organization
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Effectively articulate and convey complex concepts and detailed information to others
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Strategic thinker who is always looking for ways to improve and enhance current processes to obtain better results
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize and balance multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- A strong focus on creating an ideal seller experience at SCW
You're joining us at an exciting stage in our journey, and are key to our future success. You’ll have the opportunity to create impact, deliver on your ideas, and use your spark; experience and expertise to help us live long and prosper.
Warriors have full flexibility. We appreciate that you’ll do your best work when you’re rested and energized. With our business operating globally, there’s no 9-5 grind at Secure Code Warrior. You’re encouraged to work the days, times and in the way that suits your best. We also offer generous leave and work from home options so you can make work work for you.
We’re a tight-knit team that values humility, diversity, giving back to the community and to each other. Giving back is key to being a Warrior, and we do what we can to make the world a little bit brighter as we work to make it more secure.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we build our teams, cultivate leaders and create a company where every single person feels safe and celebrated. We have a global, multicultural following—we want to reflect that inside our walls and ensure people come as they are, we like it that way!
Job Type: Full-time