Our company mission is to help Medicare beneficiaries select the right Medicare plan for their needs. We are dedicated to the goal of making Medicare selection easy through our brand easyMedicare. We're entering the year with a strong base of hundreds of U.S.-based licensed insurance sales agents; recruitment strategies to onboard hundreds more; and a cross-functional, global support network to support advanced operational and corporate activities. With such high growth, we are thoughtfully advancing our e-TeleQuote easyMedicare family to meet the diverse and sophisticated needs of our multi-continent employee population.About the Position:
Reporting to the President, the Chief Revenue Officer's principal role is to develop and implement company-wide strategies that increase agent productivity in a compliant, professional, positive and career-enhancing manner. Collaborating with Marketing, Technology and Data Science to drive additional value creation will be critical to success. In addition, the CRO will be responsible for the continued expansion and effectiveness of all associates involved with sales training and coaching. The individual holding this newly created position will be an integral part of the leadership team and work collaboratively to create and maintain a strong sales company culture aligned around e-TeleQuote's core values.Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of e-TeleQuote's growth strategy while promoting initiatives as a strategic partner to enhance sales team performance.
- Progress the company's strategic and tactical business objectives through sales and operational execution.
- Be an advocate for our licensed agents in helping to shape sector leading recruiting and motivating incentive plans, including compensation, rewards, and leadership trips.
Company Culture and Values
- Lead the sales teams of agents/leaders to achieve company's new sales and retention objectives. Enable agents to achieve company goals and surpass their personal goals, whether they be financial or career-related.
- Direct the implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Build and lead a highly effective, compliant, collaborative, and customer-focused sales team that continually strives for quality improvement.
Organizational Development and Performance Management
- Create and maintain a culture of success and ongoing sales and goal achievement.
- Grow to be the employer of choice that top Medicare market professionals want to join to have fulfilling careers.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- Define and implement an optimal sales leadership structure for sales center operations and agent production.
- Define and implement sales processes that drive desired and consistent sales outcomes and identify just in time improvements where and when required.
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable leaders and agents to achieve their full potential and support company sales objectives.
- Hire, train and develop sales leadership teams.
- Provide and manage detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Manage budgets.
- Ensure that the company's sales practices are compliantly created, updated, and administered consistently, supporting effective management of the e-Telequote's professional sales resources. Create, validate, and confirm all materials are compliant with state and federal regulatory requirements and laws. Experience working in a data-driven environment, including working with data science teams to optimize sales conversion rates and maximize agent productivity.
Requirements:Pivotal Experience & Expertise
- Sales Management: Ability to grow sales and profitability. Demonstrable experience in both sales operations and sales strategy with a consumer orientation and sales strategy mindset. Experience in managing agents in a sales center setting.
- Transformational Growth: Ability to inspire company performance, while retaining and managing talent, through a clearly defined strategic plan. They should be experienced in driving sales, marketing, and new customer acquisition.
- Collaboration and Team Leadership: A highly team-oriented leader with the ability to easily work across functions as one team'. Proven experience leading and attracting a highly engaged large sales force. Ability to recruit, inspire, mentor talent in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, winning culture.
- Industry and Operational Experience: 10+ years of progressive experience in highly regulated sales organizations. Hands-on experience in strategic planning and achieving business objectives through sales and operational execution. Financial Services, D2C, and Omni channel experience is helpful, including in the senior health space. Experience in Medicare sales space, a plus.
- The ideal candidate will exhibit or demonstrate the following competencies and attributes.
- Strong team orientation
- Resilience and flexibility
- Comfort with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Responds with a sense of urgency on escalated issues
- Delivers services with a process improvement mindset to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Builds strong partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholders
- Demonstrated communication, feedback, and coaching skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of management and across all functional areas
Culture Fit & Impact
- Builds Teams and Talent. Embraces developing talent; builds and develops teams; strengthens organizational capabilities via talent.
- Drives for Results. Drives execution, continuously improves the core, and reallocates resources at pace.
- Disrupts & Challenges. Create possibilities from new and innovative thinking; generate disruptive change; lead change.
- Leads Innovation. Encourages innovative thought; challenges the status quo; scales and invests in new ideas.
- Drives Vision and Purpose. Paints a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Creative. Defines solutions that are not self-apparent to complex problems.
- Integrity. Acts in a highly ethical fashion.
- Customer Focused. Enables the team to try new things to ensure the organization remains truly customer-centric.
- Accountability. Creates a culture of accountability to ensure delivering of world-class products and services.
- Teamwork. Creates an open and transparent environment in which diverse experience, skill sets, and individuals can team together to drive optimal outcomes.