At Janus, we believe in a world where healthcare functions efficiently. Join us on our mission to improve the lives of administrative workers and fundamentally change the way work is done. Our team is building a world-class process improvement platform to help healthcare providers generate more cash with less resources.
Our employees are our greatest asset, and we are passionate about creating strong culture with deep purpose. We are entrepreneurial and focused, yet humble, empathetic and inclusive. We value the individual and tackle problems as a team. The best idea wins, and teams celebrate together. We're remote-first, well-funded, and growing fast!
We are the Shapers of Culture
We pride ourselves on being true to ourselves and authentic. We stand on the following tenets:
- Ownership - everyone is a contributor and is empowered to drive improvement.
- Curiosity - playing and learning every day.
- Eagerness - demolishing barriers to building and innovating.
- Radical Transparency - openness in communication and decision making across the organization.
- Partnership over Profit - prioritizing long-term relationships.
- Humility - we strive to be team players, setting aside ego.
- Community - nurturing an environment where all employees and partners can thrive.
Our team is fun, innovative and willing to rollup our sleeves to help each other succeed in a fast-paced environment.Role Overview
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing & Sales Operations Manager to join our growing marketing team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our MarTech stack—and will need to have experience as an admin or power user of these types of tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, or similar). You will help ensure that we are accurately tracking sales and marketing activities and will work closely with our Marketing and Sales leaders to generate reports and derive actionable insights from the data.
Our ideal candidate is: A strong problem solver. Driven by curiosity. Proudly considered “scrappy”. Tech savvy. A huge fan of spreadsheets. And excited to be a member of a growing Marketing team.
Does that sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.Responsibilities:
- Partner with marketing team to execute day-to-day campaign operations via marketing automation system—including list management, segmentation, email creation, campaign scheduling and QA—while optimizing for scale and efficiency.
- Recommend new systems and workflow adjustments to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization.
- Research, propose and implement best practices for marketing automation programs, email deliverability, prospecting, and funnel progression.
- Assist with Salesforce process governance, administration, and maintenance.
- Develop and deliver a regular cadence of reporting to sales and marketing stakeholders on the status of demand generation programs, marketing program ROI, sales prospecting, pipeline status, new logo customer acquisition and product expansion growth.
- Analyze data and make data-driven recommendations to improve programs, increase lead quality, and improve conversion rates.
- Manage marketing technology systems to ensure data flows are working properly.
- Support ad-hoc reporting requests for leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing and/or sales operations role.
- Experience working with Salesforce, B2B marketing automation tools (HubSpot), and Google Analytics/Google Data Studio.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, inbound marketing, paid media, conversion rate optimization (CRO), landing page optimization, search engine optimization (SEO), website content management systems, and Account Based Marketing (ABM) concepts.
- Tactical, hands-on experience with reporting and dashboard building.
- Natural curiosity and an inclination to dive in and figure things out.
- Self-motivated, reliable and can work effectively as part of a remote team.
- Employee Stock Options - let's build something together and share in the value we create.
- Flexible Schedules and Environments - work when and where you need.
- Unlimited PTO - take the time you need to be successful.
- Health, Dental and Vision - we've got you covered.
- 401k - save for retirement
At Janus, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and communities. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't meet every requirement — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community.Disclaimer:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Janus Health Technologies, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.