The Director of Sales & Operations Planning will provide leadership, direction, and solution-oriented thinking for S&OP, capacity planning, warehousing and logistics as well as helping to drive key performance indicators such as fill rate, OTIF and financial metrics. This role will support Finance, Sales and Supply Chain organizations providing exceptional customer service, organizational and detail-oriented thinking in support of the company's goals and strategic planning. This individual will collaborate with all functional areas to ensure alignment with overall business strategies. **This is an onsite position. **Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage team of customer operations professionals.
- Oversee the customer lifecycle to include:
- New customer onboarding
- EDI integration and management
- Order fulfillment
- Relationships, budgeting, and performance of 3PL warehouse and logistics partners.
- Internal and external KPI responsibility and reporting
- Co-Manage Meati's S&OP process, with sole responsibility for customer fulfillment, OTIF performance and weekly/monthly reporting to leadership team.
- Manage EDI SPS Commerce relationship, contracts, data transfer, implementation, testing and maintenance between Meati, SPS Commerce, customers, 3PL providers, and freight partners.
- Drive continuous improvement and process ensuring best in class customer service, partner performance and customer compliance.
- Reviews and analyzes transportation costs, and delivery processes, inventory issues such as back orders, and other fulfillment metrics and reports out to team.
- Work with the manufacturing team to understand capacity drivers and help determine production necessary production schedule to meet customer orders
- Collaborate with sales team to Improve sales forecasting based on shipping day
- Uses analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or control logistics/fulfillment operations and processes.
- Manage and own warehouse/logistics budget.
- Oversee new customer onboarding to ensure best-in-class customer launches and communication to greater organization on customer compliance and expectations.
- Daily sales flash reporting.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a related field.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree Business Administration or Supply Chain.
- Experience with ERP Systems, Warehouse Management Software (WMS), and Order Management Software (OMS).
- Experience leading a team and driving deliverables.
- Deep understanding of EDI functions and partners (SPS Commerce)
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and distribution channels, specifically in CPG channels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery of software tools: Microsoft Excel, NetSuite, Project Management Tools, etc.
**Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati™ we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. **Compensation:
The base salary range for this role is $140,000 - $184,000 /annually, which is just one aspect of our total compensation package. In addition to the salary, this position is eligible for a potential annual bonus and equity! Actual compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that's been the root of our living world for millennia. We're connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..