Career Growth, Flexibility and Collaboration!
Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!!The Company:
Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.We Believe:
Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.Position Overview
The Vice President, Global Supply Chain leads, develops, and executes on sourcing, procurement, and planning for all aspects of Entrust’s supply chain initiatives. This position requires strong, collaborative, and productive relationships across the organization, suppliers, and customers. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a relationship-driven, high-performing team and with this team, you will lead the vision, execution, and management of the supply chain organization to meet company goals and objectives. This position reports to the Senior VP, Operations and is based in our Shakopee, Minnesota location.
In this role, you will perform the responsibilities detailed below and other projects and duties as assigned:Responsibilities
- Oversee and lead the overall supply chain and planning operations to enable sustainable growth and achieve financial objectives through effective inventory management, increased efficiencies, and process improvements. This entails frequent interaction and strong relationships with executive leadership and strong storytelling/presentation skills
- Develop supply chain, strategic sourcing and sales and operations planning solutions that support business operations and growth objectives.
- Ensure overall plan quality with accountability for forecast and budget accuracy for all direct and indirect spend
- Building supply chain modeling capabilities to enable strong end-to-end decision making across the enterprise. Establish performance metrics and benchmarks related to supply chain planning and replenishment processes
- Analyze supply market conditions and develop strategic sourcing initiatives that mitigate risk and decrease volatility, including tactics to mitigate inventory and inflationary pressures. Mediate highly complex and often conflicting issues involving multiple groups.
- Collaborating cross-functional and partnering on Merger & Acquisition activities including integrations within the organization
- Lead and implement the Supplier Diversity Program
Strategic Leadership & People Management
- Serve as a coach and mentor to our global supply chain team
- Build and retain strong relationships with the Supply Chain, Operations peers, and cross-functional organizations while maintaining clear and consistent communication and executing on initiatives and projects
- Perform management responsibilities such as hiring, performance management and reviews, individual and organization development activities, etc
- Manage competing and fluctuating business priorities, while implementing scalable enterprise solutions
- Partner with Supply Chain Leadership to identify and evaluate critical positions and succession planning within the department and establish strategies to develop a strong talent pool
- Create, implement, and manage team performance based on department metrics and customer satisfaction and ensure these are consistently met or exceeded
- Analyze trends and recommend changes to current policy and practices that will allow the company to achieve greater efficiency and improve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a complex, global supply chain environment
- Minimum 6 years’ managing in a global environment
- Proven problem-solving, risk assessment, and negotiation skills. Ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems, and generate effective solutions
- Strong oral/written communication skills and proven relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated time management, decision making, presentation and organization skills. Results-driven, detail-oriented, flexible, and able to prioritize to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Able to travel up to 25%, including internationally
- Must be able to lawfully work within the United States (US) and have unrestricted work authorization for the US
Benefits And Perks
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or other relevant field of study
- Supply Chain and/or management experience in a high-tech global environment
At Entrust we offer all our regular full-time employees the following benefits and perks plus many more
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Annual Incentive Program (bonus) and Long-term Incentive Plan
- 401k (dollar for dollar match up to 6%)
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Continuous Education Programs and Education Reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits are in accordance with the terms and conditions of the benefits plan and subject to change at the company’s discretion at any time.About Entrust
Entrust keeps the world moving safely by enabling trusted identities, payments and data protection around the globe. Today more than ever, people demand seamless, secure experiences, whether they’re crossing borders, making a purchase, or accessing corporate networks. With our unmatched breadth of digital security and credential issuance solutions, it’s no wonder the world’s most entrusted organizations trust us.Vaccination for Covid-19 is currently a condition of employment for field service roles in the U.S., subject to accommodation for qualifying reasons (i.e., medical, religious, etc.) under applicable law. If you would like more information about accommodations, contact email@example.com.
For US Roles, Or Where Applicable
Entrust is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer