NovaSource Power Services is the service partner for renewables asset owners ready to fuel smart growth. As an O&M-focused company with 20 years of operating experience, NovaSource has the global reach and strategic capabilities to achieve our client’s renewables goals around the world.
Our turn-key services optimize each step of our client’s project lifecycles — from commissioning to decommissioning and everything in between. Our approach delivers creative success for our clients, stability for our teams, and enables us to build a world-class culture of excellence. And that’s how we empower a renewable world.
Basic Job Functions:
The Sales Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the North American business development team. The Analyst will be joining a multi-national team of analysts and managers based in France, the USA, and the Philippines. This analyst will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Global Sales Operations, based in Chandler, Arizona.
The role will focus on supporting transactional sales lead generation, pipeline management, proposal developments, RFPs, and reports to top management. This includes developing detailed O&M cost assumptions, owning project-level cost modeling, and supporting sales analytics. The Analyst must be capable of developing and maintaining strong working relationships with subject matter experts, developing detailed O&M cost justifications, tracking and reporting on KPIs, and partnering with finance on sales forecasting.
- Robust quantitative and financial modeling experience, specifically experience with building costs models and using them to estimate
- Demonstrated expertise in complex financial and business modeling
- Renewables experience in a BD support role preferred, but not required
- Experience working within a multi-national organization, including direct support of international emerging markets
- Completing projects independently with minimal guidance
- Proven success working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Track record in driving various business initiatives to successful conclusion
- Engineering, Finance Business or equivalent four (4) year degree required
- Masters in engineering, Finance, Business or equivalent desired, but not required
- Superior analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving, research capabilities, and attention to detail
- Technical writing capabilities with a focus on delivering the desired message in a concise manner
- Ability to articulate a value proposition to a customer or internal stakeholder
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to communicate with senior management in a clear and logical manner
- Comfortable in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
- Able to clearly communicate complex technical and business concepts to colleagues and customers
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Taking direction, identifying problems, developing solutions, conducting analysis independently and in collaboration with others
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional working relationships with internal and external resources
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite of programs, more specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional working relationships with internal and external resource
Office Physical Requirements:
All positions in our office require interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting. In order to best service our customers, internal and external, all associates must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone with or without reasonable accommodation. NovaSource is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an undue hardship.
Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role.
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is NovaSource’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. NovaSource disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.