Who we are
Founded in 2014 in London, United Kingdom, Garrison has raised more than $50m to date from London investors including Dawn Capital, IP Group, NM Capital and BGF. Garrison's strengths lie in its experienced and dedicated teams, building on years of expertise in cyber security to bring genuinely game changing technology to the industry.
Garrison is working to build the future of cyber security and is already deploying at scale in both the government and commercial space. Our existing customers are large organisations averaging over 50,000 employees each, across sectors including banking, insurance, media, telco, law and government.
Our working culture
We are an exciting start-up with ground-breaking technology; a very serious mission to solve real world problems, but with a positive and highly inclusive atmosphere, and an excellent work/life balance!
At Garrison we celebrate diversity and inclusion, and we're focused on continuously improving equality for the benefit of our employees, products and community. We recruit, develop and retain talent purely on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we take every possible step to ensure that every person employed or seeking employment with us receives fair treatment. No-one shall be disadvantaged on the grounds of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital and parental status, neurodiversity, social background, physical ability, illness or otherwise.Requirements
Overview of the role
Working closely with the Head of Sales Operations, whilst collaborating frequently with the wider sales and marketing teams, you will be responsible for ensuring operational processes and best practice data administration in Garrison's CRM system are implemented, as well as the speedy reporting of critical sales figures to C-Level stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be sharp and self-starting, with the ability to react quickly to business requirements and shifting priorities. You will play a vital role in ensuring operational excellence at Garrison, ensuring the processes supporting the sales cycle are consistently applied but also evolve as the business demands change. You will be passionate about efficiency, continuous improvement and adding value, driving projects forward and promoting innovation wherever possible.
- Support the use and adoption of the Dynamics CRM system across the organisation and help drive all aspects of data quality in the database.
- Facilitate and coordinate weekly sales reviews with the sales team.
- Own the quote to order to delivery process through close collaboration with the relevant stakeholders across the business, including legal, commercial, finance, and production.
- Manage the quotes and incoming orders mailboxes.
- Drive operational efficiency by leveraging industry best practices and designing process, tools, and dashboard improvements to scale our high-growth business.
- Demonstrate an interest and curiosity in constantly improving both the sales process and effectiveness of the sales team
- Provide all analysis to be used in regular sales team and senior management reviews.
- Provide the sales team with any necessary materials, tools, data and reports to support them keeping on top of their sales pursuits.
- Work with each of the sales reps to ensure everyone is managing their sales cycle effectively and capturing all related sales information.
- Help define and execute the sales operations strategy and establish and maintain KPIs.
- Maintain the sales knowledgebase with relevant how-to guides, training material, and on-boarding information.
- Recognising the industry that Garrison operates in, and appreciating the importance of following Garrison's information security policies.
Skills and Experience
You'll be perfect for the role if you have the following-
- Strong experience in a Sales Operations role at a B2B organisation.
- Significant hands-on experience at an administrative level with CRM system(s), ideally MS Dynamics.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a tenacious attitude towards tracking down facts and explanations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is pretty essential, and ideally experience with the wider MS Office suite.
It would be super useful if you have-
- Experience of working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, and a recognition of how it can enable and add value to the sales cycle.
- Prior experience in contract review and/or documentation writing.
- Relevant experience interfacing with different groups across the business including legal, commercial, sales and other senior stakeholders.
- Existing knowledge or interest in the cybersecurity industry.
And we are delighted to have team members who show the following qualities-
- You collaborate with team members and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are self-motivated, adaptable, enjoy prospecting challenges and delivering results.
- You are calm under pressure and maintain a diplomatic manner even when being challenged.
These are the employee benefits that we can offer you at Garrison:
- 25 days holiday allowance per year (with the opportunity to purchase more)
- Company pension scheme of 8% base salary (depending on minimum contribution)
- Personal annual training budget
- Share options
- Perkbox discounts
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
- Daily fruit, snacks and drinks in our offices
- Regular socials - such as games and quiz nights, picnics, theatre, and lots more