At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together.
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Sales Strategy & Operations team sits at the core of LinkedIn Talent Solutions, partnering with a variety of cross-functional teams (sales, business operations, finance, marketing, product, etc.) to help crack the most important strategic and operational problems facing the Talent Solutions business.
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager, you will help make the Talent Solutions Sales and Sales Operations teams more effective and productive by using a scaled approach to crack the most important operational and Systems issues due to the implementation of new strategic and Go-To-Market initiatives. This role will be a part of the North America Sales Operations teams at a unique transformation point as the organization moves to introduce new ways of selling Talent Solutions products to our customers. You will partner with cross-functional resources to create and maintain new processes across regions.
This position offers a candidate with prior sales operations or CRM management experience an exciting opportunity to act as a leader who will help enable our Sales engine to work through Go-To-Market evolution. Your understanding and execution of critical team workflows will directly influence how numerous teams will manage the operational complexities of a growing business. In the process, you will develop a deep understanding of the operations of a SaaS B2B business. We are looking for someone who will add to our team culture and work well collaboratively across various groups. This position offers a candidate with analytical and strategic experience an exciting opportunity to influence the trajectory of a significant portion of LinkedIn’s overall business. Come join us!
This role can be located in San Francisco, CA, Sunnyvale, CA, or New York, NY depending on where the hired candidate for the role currently resides.
- Act as an advisor to sales/cross-functional leadership by delivering data-driven recommendations to help optimize the Talent Solutions business and achieve its strategic priorities
- Understand existing CRM and Systems core processes and how new Go-To-Market motions will impact existing processes, how to scale repeatable operational processes, and Recognize process inefficiencies in existing workflows and map out programs to drive improvements
- Work cross-functionally with Systems/CRM, Deal Desk, Data Assurance, Compensation, Go-To-Market and Regional Sales Operations teams to help suggest and implement processes (whether short term workarounds or longer-term solutions)
- Lead regional or global process improvement projects to drive improvements in the sales rep and Sales Operations productivity
- Lead projects to generate operational and reporting efficiency at scale - including CRM audits, compensations flows, and process improvement around the account and opportunity management