Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
The CRO is in charge of operations, sales, product development, marketing, pricing, and revenue management.
• Their main aim is to sell each product to generate the most revenue possible to the most relevant audience.
• Must maximize the effectiveness of marketing and advertising investments.
• Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications
• Develop growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors
• Prospect and close relationships with key target clients
• Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
• Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
• Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales and Account Management
• Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals
• Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners
• Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning
Successful CRO may have the following attributes or skills -
• More than 10yrs of Telco experience working in the European markets with a solid database of clients in hand. Past experience in working for companies like Amdocs, CSG Technologies, Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia will be a plus.
• Passion – for the company’s mission, Self-Starter - ability to execute and implement change
• Developing and communicating growth strategies with the CEO, CTO, and board of directors.
• Highly energetic personality – a motivator
• Critical Thinking – strategic and highly analytical
• Leadership – easily move others to action by planning, motivating, organizing, and controlling work being done
• Goal Oriented – naturally motivated to reach goals
• Interpersonal/Communication Skills – an innate ability to channel different points of view; Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create team atmosphere with internal staff while achieving key objectives; Excellent consulting skills
• Maturity – provide a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; Is aggressive and confident; Able to operate independently of a large staff • Professional – unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character, who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behaviour
Sadly, we only respond to those applicants that we feel genuinely fit the criteria laid out above-Thank you!
Interested? Please send your CV directly to email@example.com