Role : Chief Revenue Officer
Location : Remote working from Belgium / Netherlands. Our HQ is in Kortrijk and we are building a commercial team in Amsterdam so will expect regular travel
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Start Date : April 1st
Is your VP of Sales / Marketing not planning on retiring anytime soon?
As our Chief Revenue Officer, you will use your ‘out of the box’ thinking to lead our ambitious international expansion strategy starting with DACH, Italy and France in 2023.
You will bring your strong experience generating revenue from mid-market enterprises, develop channel partnerships and refine our consultative selling framework to ensure the team have a sales framework for success!
You will be a strategic sparring partner to our Founder, Peter. You will form part of our Leadership Team. You will be defining an ambitious growth plan and leading our commercial business with a ‘mission-driven’ mindset for successful execution
Digging into the details
- You will take a results and data driven approach to craft and execute an ambitious international expansion strategy that will achieve 50% growth
- You will drive a commercial strategy which enables BizzMine to become the European #1 QHSE solution within 5 years.
- You will evaluate KPIs, processes and tools which will enable to the growth of the business and marketing campaign performance
- You will use a Quarterly Sales cadence ValueSelling and Vortex Prospecting sales methodology to effectively qualify and drive a sales pipeline
- You will build a customer segmentation model aiming for mid-market and enterprise customers (250+ FTE) with a tailored approach for industry verticals
- You will build an overview and strong understanding of the competitive landscape, analyzing opportunities and providing competitive strategies to position BizzMine to gain market share
- You will develop a partner channel, a greenfield opportunity to maximise revenue
- You will develop, and monitor initiative to increase customer retention and accelerate our growing revenues
- You will lead a new and growing sales team and will have a hands on approaching to learning and development.
- You will use tools like PipeDrive CRM, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Hubspot and Semrush
- You will have 10+ years of experience working in a b2b SaaS environment with 3+ years leading teams
- You will have a strong track record of leading revenue generating activities across new and existing customers + channel partnerships
- You have previously scaled a tech start up or scale up during an intensive growth period
- You have a consultative sales approach with strong experience selling SaaS solutions to CxO in an advisory capacity
- You have a strategic mindset, you are always thinking several quarters ahead
- You have strong leadership and people management skills with a ‘get things done’ mentality
- You are data driven and process orientated, setting ambitious goals for yourself and the team, tracking performance and optimising your chances being successful as a team
BizzMine provides a flexible workflow platform to simplify your quality management system. Our software streamlines all QHSE processes in one use friendly validated platform. We are a smart preconfigured solution that can adapt to our clients’ needs! We are on a serious growth path to expand our footprint in the European market. We are Headquartered in Kortrijk, Belgium but have offices in the Netherlands and Singapore.
Could you be our next hire?
For a confidential discussion, reach out in the following ways:
- Send me a Connect request or Inmail on Linked In
- Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply hit the apply button