CDm2 LIGHTWORKS; based in Vancouver BC, is a representative for world class manufacturers of lighting, light media, controls and space amenities. www.cdm2lightworks.com
Position: Sales Operations
Reports to: Manager - Sales Operations Victoria
This is an intermediate position within our Sales Operations team to help support CDm2 LIGHTWORKS sales operations within BC. The role will require the candidate to be highly organized with strong project management and technical skills as well as flexibility regarding day to day priorities.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
Prepare and deliver quotes for tendered projects based on written specifications, to be coordinated with our Controls Group and Account Managers.
Process purchase orders, submit approval drawings to distributors and review returned drawings prior to releasing orders with manufacturers.
To work with distributors and contractors to schedule product deliveries, installation requirements and commissioning services.
Manage warranty claims on projects by contacting the manufacturer, creating replacement orders and facilitating the defective product being returned for evaluation.
Support Account Managers by delivering budget pricing, visibility on project status and assistance with lead times or product availability.
Provide ongoing support and solutions for general sales, application enquires, and customer satisfaction issues.
Participate in meetings and events with customers and suppliers as required, developing business relationships within the industry to promote awareness of the company and growth of sales.
· An understanding of the specification and procurement process within the construction industry.
· Experience reading and understanding construction documents
· Experience managing projects through various stages
· Excellent command of English language, verbal and written
· Ability to multi‐task and work independently as well as in a group environment
· Strong problem solving and time management skills
· Organized work methods, with a focus on meeting deadlines and achieving communicated goals
· Ability to use basic hand tools
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in the construction industry
· Ideally would have some knowledge and comfort in lighting, electrical, technology or applied design
· IES FOL09 Lighting Fundamentals course or equivalent would be an asset
· AutoCAD, Bluebeam and AGI32 knowledge an asset
· Related continuing education courses are an asset
· General computer application knowledge including file management, effective internet use, MS Outlook, Word & Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-10