Sales Operations Manager - Remote
Our client is seeking a talented Sales Operations Manager to join their fast-growing team and be a vital partner to the Global Sales team.
Do you have extensive experience in a B2B SaaS environment and love the challenge of a post-Series A startup? Are you a utility player equally comfortable driving renewal sales to closure as building a forecast, training a channel partner, or leading a cross-functional project? If yes, this may be the perfect Sales Operations Manager job for you. Keep scrolling to see what this company is all about.
- $100K - $130K DOE
- Fully remote work
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible PTO schedule
- Opportunity to join a company leaving the start-up phase and scaling big
A Day in the Life of the Sales Operations Manager
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will collaborate with Sales on deal management, driving maximum efficiency and speed. You will also be a vital partner to the Global Sales team, including direct sales and channel partners, and drive critical functions including renewal revenue, sales performance, and sales productivity.
- Manage subscription renewal rates to 100% on-time 98% renewal rate
- Collaborate with Sales on deal management, driving maximum efficiency and speed
- Delivering scalable reporting and dashboards for 100% alignment on goals and expectations
- Drive the sales forecasting process to ensure high levels of accuracy and quality in the pipeline.
- Implement and manage sales automation tools to ensure the sales team has the tools they need
- Proactively identify, prioritize, and drive opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute territory and quota planning.
- Quickly solve business process inefficiencies in the moment while helping develop long-term solutions
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability in a B2B SaaS Sales Operations environment including deal management, forecasting, and sales analytics
- 3+ years of 100%+ delivery of subscription renewal quota
- Experience with direct and channel sales organizations
- Impeccable execution on plans and a significant bias toward measuring impact
- Ability to quickly understand complex issues and develop/apply simplifying frameworks
- Experience collaborating in a high-growth sales environment
- Hands-on experience in HubSpot
About the Company
The 30% efficiency rate gap between best-in-class and average factories represents a huge growth opportunity. Our platform enables industrial OEMs, manufacturers, and service providers to drastically improve their efficiency via taking action on insights enabled by machine learning.
What does that mean? Consider a Fortune 500 company with 1,000 mechanically identical assembly lines, some performing really well, others not as much. Performance variations might be explained by any number of factors. Often, these factors can be adjusted which leads to massive efficiency gains, but it’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what changes should be made and what those change effects will be.
Enters Us. - Our platform enables users to first, through automated ML (rapidly combing through terabytes of data), identify opportunities for improvement, analyze change impact, and implement them, all through a visual programming IDE saving a typical customer millions of dollars annually.
Come Join Their Sales Team!