The Sales Operations Manager will support Customer Operations with sales, operational and finance functions associated with driving revenue and initiatives set forth for the company. This position is key for developing and overseeing a smooth and effective sales process and ensuring accurate, consistent information is shared with both internal and external constitutes. This individual will collaborate with all functional areas to ensure Supply Chain, innovation, and sales alignment with overall business strategies.
- Develop, lead, and maintain new customer onboarding process.
- Manage and coordinate new item set up forms, customer routing guides, COIs, timeline, and all documentation to ensure a successful customer launch.
- Work closely with customer service and logistics individuals to ensure all customer specific information is clear and understood prior to customer first ship.
- Maintains all customer portals.
- Assists sales team and brokers with various setups and requests.
- Price list management, ensuring one accurate source of truth for all internal pricing documentation and ensuring accurate and timely updates and changes. Perform routine audits of information (product dimensions, shelf life, etc.).
- Ownership and responsibility of accurate and complete customer profiles in NetSuite.
- Manage and maintain all data synchronization sites to include: 1WorldSync, IX-ONE, GS1 and various others.
- Manage UPC creation process and GS1 regulations to ensure accurate and responsible UPC creation.
- Assist in the company's innovation process being a key advocate for customer specific requirements.
- Reviews sales operations processes and procedures; identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to maximize efficiency while minimizing costs.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years in related field.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree In Business Administration
- Extensive working knowledge of 1WorldSync, IX-ONE and GS1 platforms.
- Experience In ERP systems, preferably NetSuite.
- Experience documenting company-wide Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)..
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience with CPG retailers and distributors route-to-market a plus.
**Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati™ we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.**
The base salary range for this role is $95,000 - $125,000 annually, which is just one aspect of our total compensation package. In addition to the salary, this position is eligible for a potential annual bonus and equity! Actual compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Eat Meati™.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that's been the root of our living world for millennia. We're connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..