Our client is one of the world’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturers represented in over 120 countries. They enjoy the reputation of being a market leader, providing quality products to the Light, Medium and Heavy-Duty segments of the market.
Following an internal promotion, they are presently seeking to appoint an experienced manager to join their Sales & Supply Chain Division. Reporting to the GM Sales & Supply Chain, the role is responsible for internal operations of the Sales and Supply Chain Department.
Key responsibilities include end-to-end management of vehicle supply chain, preparation of business and market performance reporting, lead Direct Invoice sales processing and the development / delivery of sales capability strategy.
Key to the success in this role is effective leadership of the business planning and analytical team with focus on delivering business metrics and accountability.
Managing five direct reports your responsibilities will include:
- Sales Forecasting & Reporting
- Production Planning and Logistics
- Market Analysis
- Sales Training & Development
- Innovation and Process Improvement
- Sales Program Development
- Dealer Performance KPI’s and targets.
- Liaison with the Regional Managers.
To be considered for this position you must have proven abilities in the following areas:
- Min 5 years operational experience in a National Logistics role
- Automotive sales experience with an OEM or dealer (desirable).
- Planning, forecasting and coordination abilities.
- Superior report development and implementation skills.
- High levels of analysis with advanced IT skills (Access Desirable)
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Min 1 year of experience using IBM Planning Analytics or similar
An above average remuneration package, including company vehicle, will be offered to the successful candidate reflecting the importance of the role.
Express you interest by submitting your CV to Sharon Henderson via or call directly on 0413 13 11 24 for further information