Title: Chief Revenue Officer
Reports to: CEO
Salary Range: 160k - 185k plus stock incentive, Full Time, Exempt
Location: Flexible, US-based applicants only
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Required Predictive Index Assessment for consideration (brief 5-10 minute behavioral questionnaire)
The Chief Revenue Officer role is responsible for leading the effort to grow a world-class, industry-leading organization. This person will lead and drive the strategy for increasing iPEC’s value by maximizing the lifetime value of the customer. This includes optimizing the company's operating capabilities and ensuring integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions, including marketing, sales, delivery, and customer support. An ability to maintain a “finger on the pulse” of current industry trends and where the industries are headed is paramount. The right candidate will be able to inspire and drive an environment of constant improvement while maintaining a disciplined focus on ensuring company evolution to better serve clients. The ideal candidate for this position combines a strategic mindset with strong analytical and technical abilities, along with a proven ability to grow leaders in both the B2C and B2B businesses.
- Ensure operational strategies, plans, and daily execution are aligned to the CEO’s vision.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company with a disciplined focus and prioritization of resources to increase organizational value and productivity, and drive improved company results via operational, financial, and cultural plans and tactics
- Partner with leadership to lead integrated Go-to-Market strategies in both B2B and B2C businesses.
- Responsible for all aspects of various revenue streams, including lead generation and nurturing, account planning, proposals, customer acquisition, and ultimately customer impact.
- Build and execute processes, including talent development/management, that ensures empowerment and accountability at all levels.
- Lead, inspire, and motivate teams with a continual focus on growing a customer-centered mindset.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors, and all other professional business relationships as needed,
- Drive efficiencies and growth by leading company-wide process improvement initiatives.
- Lead diverse teams, ensuring seamless collaboration, and communication within and across cross-functional teams.
Requirements and Skills:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of proven work experience as a Chief Operating Officer or similar role
- Clarity of GTM strategies for B2C, B2B and B2Professional service companies.
- Proven experience in developing and executing pricing strategies in both B2B and B2C models
- Proficient in process improvement methodologies
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Thorough understanding and comfort in using large amounts of data for making more data-driven business decisions.
- Significant general management and P&L experience
- An MBA (or equivalent) degree in Business or related fields.
- Thorough understanding of revenue cycle and revenue operations.
- Proficient in Google platforms and Microsoft suite
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Netsuite, and Infusionsoft
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
It is iPEC’s mission to raise the consciousness of the world, one person at a time. Through our talent, we believe that diversity and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work with our mission in mind. To learn more about iPEC’s commitment, please click here: https://www.ipeccoaching.com/diversity-equity-inclusion